What's up with the FIRE(wall) SALE???

I'm wondering if the MYVMK stock market has crashed and I am unaware. Suddenly, there is a MASS availability of Firewalls being unloaded (I mean sold) for a much reduced price.
I don't want to be the suspicious one but, even when 17 pairs of ears were released, firewalls weren't sold like this. There currently isn't a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious release of items that would warrant this type of action from most residents either. I'm even more suspicious because CERTAIN PLAYERS (insert names here) usually would be all over these too good to be true deals!
I'm TRULY hoping that we aren't being "duped" with only a FEW players actually knowing that something may be about to happen. Here's hoping someone can offer a REASONABLE explanation. Thank you!! Have a MAGICAL DAY!

CoocooIcjscal

It only takes one person to start selling something for cheap before everybody starts selling it for cheap. I think it's just because nobody really wants firewalls right now, maybe due to the fact that they are still winable or , could be because nobody knows how long they're going to stay in the chest for (could be til the end of this month, could be that they aren't ever going to be going away). Within three days I've seen it go from 35k, all the way down to 17k...the prices are everywhere with them. My advice is, decide if you're willing to take a chance and get them while they're lower on the price OR , just wait it out. At this rate it won't be long until they're down back to 10k.

Last edited:

CoocooIcjscal

Lol. Last thing anybody wants to trade for something everybody is afraid to have lol. for example... Say you spend 17k per wall (which isn't too bad for right now) and you buy 30 walls that's 510,000 credits. Now say the walls you just spent 510,000 credits on drop to 10k per wall within a month...that means you lose 210,000 credits. You'd be upset right? I mean if you're getting the walls to never trade them, then you might wanna consider buying them while they're cheaper. But if you're trying to trade them (which most people are) that's another story.

Honey

I'm glad you asked this Glittercathy because I was wondering what the commotion was too.

P.S. I like the Arrested Development reference [emoji106][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone needs to confirm that. It's still a rumor and not set in stone if that's the truth.
The fact that it's a rumor means it wont be confirmed because it is, a rumor.[DOUBLEPOST=1438627694][/DOUBLEPOST]Honestly the price all boils down to who the hell wants to buy these dumb status items. If you're really THAT desperate to show the world how rich you are in a bootleg virtual game then by all means buy a firewall at 30k+ but meanwhile those of us that actually want to build with them will laugh as the prices devalue to something that actually makes sense. :-)

Last edited:
I sold two for 23k because I was trying to trade them and no one would buy them. so I figured that was the only way I could get rid of them hahaha
This is how the stock market crashed.. Too many people selling and not enough buying
and thus beginning the myvmk stockmarket crash of 2k15

PirateKing

Firewalls aren't being released in the catalogue or anything, and whilst they're still in the chests, the amount that have been won through them so far is tiny compared to the amount in circulation.
In circulation and hoarded are 2 different things. I don't really care for them BECAUSE of the "status" that comes with owning them. I only own one which I pulled from the chest recently. I hope this over-inflated economy breaks.

Firewalls aren't being released in the catalogue or anything, and whilst they're still in the chests, the amount that have been won through them so far is tiny compared to the amount in circulation.
Thank you VERY much for this info Amy!! I was also fortunate enough to get one from the treasure chest. (Thank you for that special treat, I was so surprised!)
However, I hadn't noticed anyone since then getting one. I wasn't actually sure if they were still in the chest or not. It's a truly sick feeling to overpay for an item that suddenly shows up in shop. LOL. So whomever started this nasty rumor.....TAKE THAT! :cheer:

(print screened and saved!! Thanks)