Whats your favorite attraction at Disney?

What's your favorite rides at Disney? Your favorite show to see? Must-have food?

I haven't been to Disney in like a decade and I'm really pumped to plan a trip soon so I'd like to know which rides/shows are ya'll's favorites.

Mademoiselle

I just went to Disney in Dec. and it is so hard to pick a favorite ride. The ones I enjoyed the most: Seven Dwarfs, Mission Space, and Pirates

Must Have Food: The sandwiches at Be Our Guest were amazing! For a Quick Meal Service they filled us up for the rest of the afternoon

Favorite show: FANTASMIC! I seriously tear up every time I see that show.

Ah alright! I've been to both Disneyland and Disney World! Disneyland I'd have to say my favorite ride there is California Screamin! I don't watch too many shows, but when it comes to food, I LOVE the blue bayou, and Flo's V8 Cafe! Although at Disney World, I'd have to say Rockin Roller Coaster is my favorite! Shows there I really like the Indiana Jones show, as well as the one with race cars at Hollywood Studios! Food, Epcot is the place to go! Epcot has sooooo good food all around! Theres this mexican taco place on a dock by the water at epcot, and the seats are on a dock that is over the edge of the lake! Also, there is a place (can't remember the name of it) in Tomorrowland across from Disney World's version of autopia, and it has really good food there! I could go on and on about the parks! You just gotta explore! :D

kiddy

hmm disneyworld would be space mountain, haunted mansion, test track, potc, and of course mad tea party! at california adventures it's the cars ride and tow maters junkyard jamboree :B fav food would have to be dole whip esp. when they have the half orange half pineapple and churros ok now im hungry

(Copying @Gregory layout)

Favorite Rides: Pirates of the Caribbean, Spaceship Earth, Splash Mountain, Rockin' Rollercoaster, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Big thunder is optional but still fun if you have time but not a must like splash or space, expedition everest, mission space, soarin (if it's open but not sure),

Must-have food: Dole whip! The Tomorrowland terrace resturant (what @Han Solo was talking about) is really good since they have burgers and sandwiches.

Must-see show: I'm not a big fan of shows but Illuminations is my favorite with fantasmic as a close second and the beauty and the beast show is pretty great. If you have time to spare and want to just relax and sit in some AC american adventure and and hall of presidents is good for that.

Have fun and take lots of pictures of course!