Whats your favorite attraction at Disney?

Night_Star

Favorite rides:
Magic Kingdom - Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, and Tomorrowland Transit Authority.
Epcot - The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Journey Into Imagination, Living With The Land, Grand Fiesta Tour boat ride at Mexico's Pavilion.

Favorite foods: Lobster at Grand Floridian's Narcoossee's, Cheeseburger at Liberty Tree Tavern at Magic Kingdom, Coral Reef Restaurant in Epcot the aquarium is amazing. San Angel Inn at Epcot's Mexico has fantastic Margarita's and a nice romantic setting. Rose and Crown at Epcot their fish and chips with an outside table while watching Illuminations. Banana Split at Magic Kingdom's Plaza Restaurant. A fantastic dessert to share with a friend.

Favorite shows: Mgm/Hollywood Studios Fantasmic and Beauty and The Beast. Not really shows but Magic Kingdom's Main Street Electrical Parade, Wishes and the lighting of the castle at Christmas.

Now all I need is to win the lottery so I can buy a Million dollar home at Disney's Golden Oaks at Disney World so I can visit the parks every day, lol

Favorites:

Hollywood Studios- Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom- Expedition Everest
Epcot- Test Track
Magic Kingdom- Space Mountain
Disneyland- Haunted Mansion (Nightmare Before Christmas Themed)
California Adventure- Radiator Springs Racers
Blizzard Beach- Lazy River
Typhoon Lagoon- Wave Pool

Unfortunately I'm super average when it comes to Disney, lol. My favorite rides include It's a Small World, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Splash Mountain. I love Soarin, Toy Story Midway Mania, and Kilimanjaro Safaris as well. :giggle:

Favorite rides: Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones, Big Thunder Mountain, POTC, Cali Screamin, The Little Mermaid, and Toy Story Mania.

Favorite show: 60th anniversary firework show

Favorite food: Churros!!

Walt Disney World-
Ride: Maelstrom (Even though it is now closed, it is still my favorite)
Food: Dole Whip, German Buffet, and Mickey Ice Cream Bar
Show: Lion King Festival and Finding Nemo the Musical in a close second

Disneyland-
Ride: Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan's Flight, and Mr Toad's Wild Adventure
Food: Mint Julep, Matterhorn Macaroon, Bengal Barbecue (all), and Monte Cristo from the Blue Bayou
Show: Mickey's Magic Map and Aladdin even though it is now closed

Disneyland Paris-
Ride- Phantom Manor, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Ratatouille
Food- Mickey Macaroon (nothing else stood out to me since it was mostly "American" food)
Show- Animagique (Even though it is now closed, it is still my favorite)