Where are the Social Mini Games and What is Their Status?

Guitar

Wow.. What the heck? Give them a break. They're big games. Lets see you code and make them work properly. As much as I agree, because trust me.. I, too, want POTC to come out, but you can't rush them for a time table. Geez. To be perfectly honest, Amy doesn't owe us anything. Shouldn?t the game be enough? Like I mentioned somewhere else, enjoy the game for what it is and make your own fun. Some people like to complain?Here?s the thing, nobody?s making you stay.

I personally would prefer to hear about updates on how these games are being worked on. Just to see or hear about the progress of the games is good enough for me. Timelines I can find a little disappointing if they can't be set in stone or if they're constantly changing.
I like this Daze, that is a more logical way to do this, as opposed to a timeline.

MyLeadGuitarGirl, I am so sorry you took my questioning so difficultly. I just can't see why you seem so upset about it, try to relax some, were are just discussing some ideas in here. I see you suggested I quit? Well I have for the most part, but don't expect me to make a big post on the goodbye forum, I really don't need the attention.

Wow.. What the heck? Give them a break. They're big games. Lets see you code and make them work properly. As much as I agree, because trust me.. I, too, want POTC to come out, but you can't rush them for a time table. Geez. To be perfectly honest, Amy doesn't owe us anything. Shouldn’t the game be enough? Like I mentioned somewhere else, enjoy the game for what it is and make your own fun. Some people like to complain…Here’s the thing, nobody’s making you stay.

nice attitude.

Well, it sure does stink when a lot of people have to go back to school. I would never expect many on unless it's afternoon or night anyways.

I understand people want these games to come out and want timelines, but those kind of things aren't good to give. Give these and I can see people complaining about the timeline not being met. They also don't want to see bugs/exploits in those games that could possibly pop up if they're released too early.

I personally would prefer to hear about updates on how these games are being worked on. Just to see or hear about the progress of the games is good enough for me. Timelines I can find a little disappointing if they can't be set in stone or if they're constantly changing.
yeah it does stink, but that is neither here nor there, up until just recently those were not the numbers. Just stating facts about the numbers, I guess that other 100 that played during the day are all on extended vacations. More updates would be awesome.

Amy

Head Administrator

No this one is still being done last, but I decided to mess with it and I learned a few things... shouldn't be as hard as I thought!