Where are you from?

kalyee

I live in Portland, Oregon, and I guess I like it here. The people are weird and kind of awful sometimes but otherwise it's nice.

I'm from Fort Myers, Florida.. but I grew up and still living in East Lansing, Michigan

It's too cold here for me, waay too cold. I'm always missing Florida :(

Lets start a band about it
I'll join. :sick:

The first song can be called "Humidity".

---

I live in Portland, Oregon, and I guess I like it here. The people are weird and kind of awful sometimes but otherwise it's nice.
I was in Portland for a day last month and really enjoyed it. I went to the Japanese gardens, art museum, and hunted down food trucks. :D It was a sunny day, so I guess we were lucky. :thumbsup: The people were weird, but not "Seattle weird". There were a lot of protests, though. The best part was when I saw a man walking a dog down the street that had a newspaper in its mouth. It made my day. xD

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I was in Portland for a day last month and really enjoyed it. I went to the Japanese gardens, art museum, and hunted down food trucks. :D It was a sunny day, so I guess we were lucky. :thumbsup: The people were weird, but not "Seattle weird". There were a lot of protests, though. The best part was when I saw a man walking a dog down the street that had a newspaper in its mouth. It made my day. xD
Ugh! Don't get me started with the "Seattle weird". I was there for a week in Jan 2011 and I really liked the place but the people were just odd.

kalyee

Ugh! Don't get me started with the "Seattle weird". I was there for a week in Jan 2011 and I really liked the place but the people were just odd.
What's all this about "Seattle weird"? I've spent a looooooot of time in Seattle and most of the people there are just really fake, hipstery tourists. Portland is more local, and not as focused on the clubbing/shopping scene as you'll find in Seattle.