Where would you like to see the Kingdom Hearts Triva

Which Social Media Platform Should The Trivia Be On?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horse

Could trivia be during early evening hours? That would be awesome - thanks so much! I've been missing many of the HnS events this month because I find most are late at night so it would be cool to get a chance to play trivia at least.

Could trivia be during early evening hours? That would be awesome - thanks so much! I've been missing many of the HnS events this month because I find most are late at night so it would be cool to get a chance to play trivia at least.
Hi there! The Trivia will not be an event, it will be me posting questions related to Kingdom Hearts on a social media platform (you can vote above which you would prefer to have it on!) and will be left open for a set amount of time to DM your answers to us! This is a new promotional event I am doing, so you will have time to message your answers in! :)

Horse

Hi there! The Trivia will not be an event, it will be me posting questions related to Kingdom Hearts on a social media platform (you can vote above which you would prefer to have it on!) and will be left open for a set amount of time to DM your answers to us! This is a new promotional event I am doing, so you will have time to message your answers in! :)
Oh, kind of like what the forums newsletter does? Will it be open all month or just 24 hours kind of thing?

Oh, kind of like what the forums newsletter does? Will it be open all month or just 24 hours kind of thing?
This will be something completely new! There will be 10 questions and if you miss over 3 of the answers you will not win the prize. I will post 10 questions on the day of, leave it up for a set amount of time (less than 24 hours), and whoever DM's me at least 7 correct answers to the questions will win the prize![DOUBLEPOST=1548466208,1548304807][/DOUBLEPOST]Kingdom Hearts Social Media Trivia Information:

As per your MyVMK Forums Poll the 10 trivia questions will be posted tomorrow (1/26/19) at 5 PM EST and will close at 10 PM EST on MyVMK Forums. To enter, you must private message VMK_Oogie the 10 answers to the questions along with your in game MyVMK username. To win the Social Media Trivia prize, you must answer at least 7/10 questions correctly. If you do correctly answer 7 or more of the questions, you will receive a message at a later time stating you have won and will be awarded the in game prize. If you do not answer 7 or more of the questions correctly, we will inform you that you did not win. Please remember to include your MyVMK username in the initial PM to VMK_Oogie so we can award the prize properly.

1) The Master of Master's bestowed leadership to 5 Keyblade Masters known as the Foretellers. Who are they?
A: Gula Ira, Invi, Aced, and Ava

2) How do you unlock the yellow trinity in Kingdom Hearts 1?
A: Win the Hercules cups at the Coliseum

3) Who wrote, in 358/2, the secret report "Dreams, or Memories?"
A: Xion

4) Who is the organization member you meet in Olympus Coliseum and Hollow Bastion?
A: Demyx

5) Who is in the Gullwing Trio?
A: Paine, yuna, and rikku

6) On what day out of the 358 days, was xion given her first sea salt icecream?
A: day 25

7) On what date (Month, Date, Year) did the first Kingdom Hearts release?
A: March 28, 2002

8) How old is Sora in Kingdom Hearts 1?
A: 14 years old

9) If two people share a Paopu Fruit, their _____ become intertwined.
A: Destinies

10) Kairi is a Princess of ____
A: Heart