Who was your favorite character to meet at Disney?

Sam

Gaston's Second Choice
I recently returned from WDW, and though I was most excited about meeting Elsa, the best and funnest characters I met was Merida and Gaston. Who is your favorite and why?

I never went to Disney ,but I would like to meet Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet if he's there :please:

ANY character from the Mickey Parties. They are always so on point with their interactions. The single best was for the halloween party since everyone is dressed up (literally everyone) in other disney characters (I was snow white) the interactions with the cast member characters were on point since they refered to you by what you were dressed as.
But my single factor was probably Flynn Rider and Rapunzel because they are my favorite and I was such a fangirl on the inside.

AlphaTheEdge

When i was a kid I met Buzz and Woody and i love them as well as Mike and Sully. But Donalds is my favroite cuz as a kid i remember he ate my toy Woody LOL

Scoot

Do you believe everything on the internet
Obviously the best character to meet is Pluto.
I haven't been to Disneyland since I was a little kid, and when I met Pluto, he signed with a cluster of like five "o's" at the end of his name. I'm still not sure if that's how it's supposed to be, haha.

Donald was my favorite to meet since he's my favorite classic character, but I really want to meet Merida as well.

Fiyero

The lack of Peter Pans on this thread is stressful. Obviously, peter pan is the coolest character to meet at Disney, and if I was short enough, you bet your sweet tushy I'd audition to be the face actor

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
Rapunzel!! I was soo excited to meet her because she's my favourite Disney character and I was not diasappointed! She was soo cute and bubbly and really easy to talked to. I could have spent all day with her!!

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Mickey Mouse

VampireBoy

The lack of Peter Pans on this thread is stressful. Obviously, peter pan is the coolest character to meet at Disney, and if I was short enough, you bet your sweet tushy I'd audition to be the face actor
Well honestly if you have ever watched the TV show Once Upon A Time you would hate Peter Pan because he was evil on the show but I have always wanted to meet Jack Skellington at Disney and I would also like to meet Olaf as well.

even if people watch the show i think most think of peter pan from the movie and not as evil... i never met him but i would love to, he seems really fun to meet from videos i have watched of meet and greets with him on youtube