Who was your favorite character to meet at Disney?

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I loved meeting minnie mouse She has always been one of my favorite disney characters! I haven't had the chance to meet Wendy in person in the parks yet but i would love to take a photo with her as she is Another one of my favorites!

Fiyero

Well honestly if you have ever watched the TV show Once Upon A Time you would hate Peter Pan because he was evil on the show but I have always wanted to meet Jack Skellington at Disney and I would also like to meet Olaf as well.
I watch the show religiously, but I still love Peter Pan. That's one of my favorite all time Disney movies.

Autie

I love meeting all the characters, but I loved meeting Peter Pan and Wendy. I remember years ago when I visited Disneyworld, I was taking a picture with them, and they pointed at my mouth when I smiled (I had braces at the time) and Peter Pan said, "Look! She is storing treasure in her mouth, Wendy!" They were really funny! : )

russel and doug probably. i was dressed up as a wilderness explorer at the time - and they were so happy to see another explorer on his adventure!