Why don't people play fireworks together?

CandyCars

I don't play fireworks often, but when I do I always end up playing alone :( Why do people never play together? It would make it a lot more fun if we could compete with our friends :)

Geggy

There are groups that play together. The main reason most games are played alone is because the lobby isn't as busy as it was in VMK...when there were thousands of players playing everyday. The game has a built-in minimum number of players required for a game to start, but that has been bypassed in it's current form. Perhaps when Pirates is released, more people will be playing, in general, which will help with the loner fw games.

Find/make friends with people who play a lot, though...most of us enjoy playing together quite often...usually late at night these days.

CandyCars

I would play with you!! When I play by myself I get bored after one game, but playing with other people definitely makes it more enjoyable!
I would love to meet sometime to play! :)

There are groups that play together. The main reason most games are played alone is because the lobby isn't as busy as it was in VMK...when there were thousands of players playing everyday. The game has a built-in minimum number of players required for a game to start, but that has been bypassed in it's current form. Perhaps when Pirates is released, more people will be playing, in general, which will help with the loner fw games.

Find/make friends with people who play a lot, though...most of us enjoy playing together quite often...usually late at night these days.
Oh ok I heard of a midnight group but thats 3AM my time lol ... if anyone has any groups they know of let me know! :)

Jasmine

Maybe they're loners like I am. I don't play it often either, but when I do, it's either by myself or with a close friend.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I think it's a part because people just don't want to get their butt's kicked people can get a bit rude about it, and part what @Geggy said, I mean it isn't rocket science knowing there are a lot less people that play MyVMK compared to the original VMK. It seems as if more people play JC anyways. I would play with you though, I'm not on wayyyy too often but I'm certainly around haha!

Personally I don't enjoy fireworks, I did like the original before it was changed and used to play it all the time in VMK, but once it was changed I just found it more irritating than fun

I kind of agree that there's a lot of ppl who don't want to lose. I get the whole fact that there's less people now but I've had people leave because I was in the game and winning and they didn't want to lose or because they only want to play with their friends and didn't want me in their game.

CandyCars

I kind of agree that there's a lot of ppl who don't want to lose. I get the whole fact that there's less people now but I've had people leave because I was in the game and winning and they didn't want to lose or because they only want to play with their friends and didn't want me in their game.
That has happened to me also :(

Win, lose or draw. I'm playing for credits. I get my rear end handed to me regularly but it doesn't matter at all. Its sometimes intimidating being in a game with a high scorer but I'm not one to drop out because I'm there to earn.

Jaycie

The Keyblade Master
I just think people don't like fireworks cause many of us are on laptops. At least, that's how it is for me :p But I've always been a fan of fireworks, I'll look for you whenever I play!