You want credit sprees? Make an offer!

Hello! I'm willing to make credit sprees with anyone as long as the amount of credits to the amount of physical product is fair.
My TOP priority items (Or the ones i would like to spree for the most...) are listed below.
Don't worry if you don't have any of these things below, i'll take anything you have as long as it's good.

~Any type of unlimited magic (Bat,Carpet,Etc.) ( NO SNOWMAN because i can just buy those as of this moment)
~Cowboy Pants
~Princess Minnie Hat
~Pirates Hat
~Sorcerer Hat
~Cowboy Shirt/Vest (Either One)
~Cowboy Boots

List your price then we'll make a deal depending on how good it is.
Glad to conduct business!

Status Of Sprees:
Stormdogs: Status: Trade Complete FOR: Mickey Ears and Maleficent Hat
Disneyfacts: Status: Trade Complete FOR: Full Pink Princess Set
CurleeQ: Status:Trade Complete FOR: Flying Carpet Magic
Acey: Status: Pending Start Of Spree FOR: Invisibility Magic
USERNAME: Status: STATUS FOR: TRADE
USERNAME: Status: STATUS FOR: TRADE​

I don't have the tiara (but I can get it pretty quick). I have everything else though.
I don't need the tiara. xD It's a deal. ^^ Send me what you want me to buy with the credits on PM and i should probably start/finish with your spree tomorrow morning as it is getting kinda late for me now. :/

disneyfacts

I don't need the tiara. xD It's a deal. ^^ Send me what you want me to buy with the credits on PM and i should probably start/finish with your spree tomorrow morning as it is getting kinda late for me now. :/
Alright. I'll send one tonight with all the details, I don't think I'll be able to get on in the morning.

Alright. I'll send one tonight with all the details, I don't think I'll be able to get on in the morning.
It is all good. :D Whenever you do, i should hopefully have it all so just Message me on here when you are ready, but if you aren't and i'm finished with your spree, then i'll message you. ^^ I'm always online on both at the same time. So when i'm on here, i'm on the server too.