Your Disney park pictures!

Ranch

Nothing but awesomeness parades in front of my eyes.... enjoy!!!!

with the right angle, imagineers made it look like he's pee'n!

Center of WDW property:

Glad you like them.. there's a lot in this post.. plz don't quote this post!

I took all of these at WDW with a crappy little camera when I was like 15 so it's been a few years, but they've been some of my favorite shots ever since. (:

Took this from the monorail, the sky was gorgeous that day!

Took this from across the lake at the Polynesian, I believe.

Took this from the People Mover (:

Took this at Epcot (:

And this is one of my favorite shots to get. Splash Mountain as the photo is being taken at night. (:

Ranch

nice girl.. you caught some AWESOME skies!!!!! Never thought of capturing the on ride flash in a shot.. that looks cool!

I got a few.. most poor quality..

haha thanks Ranch! your photos are lovely, they make me wish I was at a park right now!

A few more...

I love this part of "Celebrate the Magic":

Wishes! <3

Took this one at Disneyland from the Casey Jr. train:

My favorite WDW resort <3

And of course... Spaceship Earth. (:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
haha thanks Ranch! your photos are lovely, they make me wish I was at a park right now!

A few more...

I love this part of "Celebrate the Magic":

Wishes! <3

Took this one at Disneyland from the Casey Jr. train:

My favorite WDW resort <3

And of course... Spaceship Earth. (:
Jeez, those are pretty, you take pictures like a pro!

gravebound

not actually a grave
I think the person in this picture is Lou Mongello, the host of the podcast "The WDWRadio Show." He's won best travel podcast like 3 years in a row. He's semi-famous, and his podcasts are great. Odd how I know that, but yah.

I found an album book from 2000 documenting my first trip to the world when I was 5, here are a few pictures.

contrary to popular belief, I am not Asian.
wow, i snapped someone famous and didnt even know it :bounce:

cool shots btw, you were an adorable kid!

Myth

These were all taken with a Canon Rebel T3i last July.
I posted a lot of Epcot because its Epcot Month :)
I took thousands and thousands of pictures when I went there (and sadly i was only there for 4 days) but I randomly selected some that I liked c:

Did you know that the man who designed the Mission: Space waiting area here is the same man who designed nearly every item on VMK?

Ranch

wow, i snapped someone famous and didnt even know it :bounce:
Yup that's Lou woot. Very nice man. He ended up granting me moderator status of the VMK category of his then disneyworldtrivia forums. After we, "The -Trivia Team-", won best game room award with -Virtual Splash Mountain-, I got mad at him for not coming into the game and seeing all our creations, completely dedicated to him and his site. We eventually made our own site, and became the "VMK Masterminds".

I was always proud to sport my DisneyWorldTrivia.com bag and pin around the parks in those days!

I was "Tampa" on his forums way back when, and relics of our VMK work can be found here:
http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/virtual-magic-kingdom-vmk/

gravebound

not actually a grave
Yup that's Lou woot. Very nice man. He ended up granting me moderator status of the VMK category of his then disneyworldtrivia forums. After we, "The -Trivia Team-", won best game room award with -Virtual Splash Mountain-, I got mad at him for not coming into the game and seeing all our creations, completely dedicated to him and his site. We eventually made our own site, and became the "VMK Masterminds".

I was always proud to sport my DisneyWorldTrivia.com bag and pin around the parks in those days!
*snip*

I was "Tampa" on his forums way back when, and relics of our VMK work can be found here:
http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/virtual-magic-kingdom-vmk/
oh wow, im completely starstruck, what a coincidence!

i bookmarked the page, i'll read some threads a little later when i need a good read :D thank you!

Monorail

Not really park pictures, but I figure someone may appreciate this. I found old Disney Dollars from 2000! Pretty sure they "retired" Disney Dollars, so it was cool to find some.

Keep in mind, I'm still sort of a baby in this pictures. My last visit to Disney World was in first and second grade. Now, because of my anxiety and other disabilities, I'm not able to visit anymore because of the amount stress it would cause. :(

I was Oswald for the entire trip and it was during the food and wine festival. I was devastated when the vegetable haggis was sold out.

I can totally make myself an awesome pirate! When does pirate of the Caribbean 5 start their audition because I am IN!

Last April on my trip to Walt Disney World and I actually met Lana Parrilla who plays Regina/The Evil Queen from Once Upon A Time in the park while she was filming a promo for the New Fantasyland! My mom was taking pictures while I was trying to get close to her and I yelled out "I'm a big fan of the show I love you!" and my mom got a picture right at the moment I said it so it was perfect because you can see her reaction. She asked me to come over to her past the ropes and she let me hug her and we spoke for a little bit about the show and how much she loves her fans. Wish I couldve got a picture with her or her autograph but my family and I were so in shock of meeting her we forgot to ask :( But it was the coolest experience ever! :eee:

I found an album book from 2000 documenting my first trip to the world when I was 5, here are a few pictures.

contrary to popular belief, I am not Asian.
Dude, that Teletubbies shirt is so freakin' awesome. Words cannot describe the love I had for Teletubbies when I was little, lool.