Your Favorite Disney Attraction (that no longer exists)

Title should seem pretty self-explanatory. Basically just post what your favorite ride that's no longer there (or a previous version of it like the old Mexico ride)

Here are my favorite extinct Attractions:

Last edited:

Huai

Magic Maker
Well, my favorite attraction that no longer exists is.... Rocket Rods.
While it wasn't a very well-done ride it did have a future charm that could have been made even better, if they fixed that ride's track speed and down times.
I just wish that they would utilize that track again... put something up there you know. :(

Bindingkey

all the rides i like are all rides that have always been there. does that make me basic? Dx

I mean, Maelstrom is really the only one that qualifies I guess. many extinct rides I even have memories of aren't 100% there, I was super young when they were taken out.[DOUBLEPOST=1416837864][/DOUBLEPOST]AND Snow White's Scary Adventures. but I like how it's incorporated in the park now so.

Exi

You know, I really miss Maelstrom and Snow White's Scary Adventures. I remember how creepy they were and how much I loved scaring my mom on the rides. I also loved how they incorporated Nordic mythology in with Maelstrom. Really wishing they hadn't replaced that ride, it was such a keeper.

~Exi

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Snow White's Scary Adventures and the Maelstrom, definitely. I can't stand the fact they took it away to replace it with a stupid Frozen attraction. It really was nice to see Nordic mythology implemented in to it, but a Frozen attraction honestly ruins Norway Pavilion's authenticity. :no:

captmrose

Documented Disney Freak
So 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea was amazing when I was a little kid! Loved Mr. Toad's Wild Ride too. and Ariel's grotto in it's previous location with her statue.. anyone know what happened to that? VMK central too...