Your Favorite Disney Attraction (that no longer exists)

I miss the Tarzan Rock as well. I never got to ride rocket rod since I never heard of disneyland in the first place at the time.

LordeByron

maelstrom, mr toad's wild ride, snow white's scary adventures, uh i think the epcot kim possib;e thing was replaced???? if that counts

One of my favorites was already mentioned: Rocket Rods (I thought this was fun! Too many starts/stops but it was a fun ride to go on).

MOST FAVORITE: elecTRONica Party! Seriously this completely smokes the Mad T Party. Alice has no chance against Tron. And the Laser Man Show...did anyone else see this? We stumbled upon it, but this show was AWESOME. I freely admit that the multiple times I watched this show I was a fan girl screaming "I Love You Laser Man!" Lol.

OMG THE MUSIC. And the blue spotlights everywhere made some EPIC pictures. I have quite a few!

Last edited:
So im going to be super lame, since most of you hit on the ones I was going to say, but I miss old character meet and greets around the park. Now you cannot take a picture of Ariel in her dress only her mermaid form and since she moved there I haven't seen her because I like to think the one and only time I met her I'll be content with for the rest of my life because it was a perfect Ariel and Eric. I only wish that I didn't just get pictures but a video of my interaction. Maybe Disney will bring them out again for the Mickey parties but it doesn't seem likely since she is a normal everyday character.
I also miss PUSH the trashcan and I know most of you guys know who it is since it's a thing of myvmk but I was fortunate enough to get to see him one last time before they "went away with him" even though at that time he was considered retired. From my excitment around my friends who had no idea what he was I recorded the interaction he had with a mother and her kid to prove to my parents we saw him.
When I was younger my little brother I think at the time around the age of 6/7/8 was shocked by this moving talking trashcan. PUSH was near him as we were eating and he walked up to him opened the inside of the trash and asked him if he was real. PUSH moved away from him and asked him if he was real and he wasn't sure and started crying. It's something I will never forget. I wish they would bring him back for the non-crowded days.

and im going to be one of those annoying people but i miss the old fastpass system... and im just going to leave it at that.

i was only there once when i was 12 but i don't think anything i rode has been taken away that i remember.
do they still do the lion king show? if not, i would have to go with that and i agree about the old fastpass system

and i swear if they make a whole section of frozen..... ugh I'm already upset about the avatar place thing lol

So im going to be super lame, since most of you hit on the ones I was going to say, but I miss old character meet and greets around the park. Now you cannot take a picture of Ariel in her dress only her mermaid form and since she moved there I haven't seen her because I like to think the one and only time I met her I'll be content with for the rest of my life because it was a perfect Ariel and Eric. I only wish that I didn't just get pictures but a video of my interaction. Maybe Disney will bring them out again for the Mickey parties but it doesn't seem likely since she is a normal everyday character.
I also miss PUSH the trashcan and I know most of you guys know who it is since it's a thing of myvmk but I was fortunate enough to get to see him one last time before they "went away with him" even though at that time he was considered retired. From my excitment around my friends who had no idea what he was I recorded the interaction he had with a mother and her kid to prove to my parents we saw him.
When I was younger my little brother I think at the time around the age of 6/7/8 was shocked by this moving talking trashcan. PUSH was near him as we were eating and he walked up to him opened the inside of the trash and asked him if he was real. PUSH moved away from him and asked him if he was real and he wasn't sure and started crying. It's something I will never forget. I wish they would bring him back for the non-crowded days.

and im going to be one of those annoying people but i miss the old fastpass system... and im just going to leave it at that.
You can see Ariel in her dress at the Norway restaurant in Epcot. She's normally there for breakfast and sometimes the other dining there but shes always in her dress there bc she can't walk on land with a tail XD

I also miss PUSH though ;-; he was so much fun to hang out with!!! Idk if you ever met him but there was a palmtree in Animal Kingdom that was like PUSH his name was West Palm ;-; he was so cute DX

You can see Ariel in her dress at the Norway restaurant in Epcot. She's normally there for breakfast and sometimes the other dining there but shes always in her dress there bc she can't walk on land with a tail XD

I also miss PUSH though ;-; he was so much fun to hang out with!!! Idk if you ever met him but there was a palmtree in Animal Kingdom that was like PUSH his name was West Palm ;-; he was so cute DX
well i was referring to normal meet and greets not breakfast included ones.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Country Bear Jamboree :)
And Captain EO......Jk Michael Jackson was funny in it though and the music was good!!

I barely remember the Maelstrom because the first time I went to Disney World was when I was 4, but I remember how creepy it was. I didn't get a chance to ride it when I went last spring break :(

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but the ExtraTERRORestrial attraction in Tomorrowland traumatized me. It closed like 2 years later but honestly I can see why. That thing was terrifying.
For those who don't know what it is, basically it was an attraction where you are seated around this scary alien in a plastic tube when suddenly the lights go out as if the power went out. You can't see anything, but you hear the alien break out of the tube and you feel it's saliva drip on you. A 'worker' shines a light through the ceiling and tells everyone that he is trying to restore the power but the alien makes a loud shrieking noise and mauls the guy to death. Then your chairs shake and rumble like the alien is roaming around the room and the creepy part is that you even feel it breathing and drooling down your neck. I don't even know how I was allowed to go on it because at the entrance of the attraction, there was a warning sign that warned people that it was intense and unintended for children under the age of 12, so that just tells you it's bad lol

It doesn't really count as a ride, but the Toontown Fair was always such a cool place to go. Sadly they removed it to expand Fantasyland. :(

Last edited:

-Lex-

Cat lady, and slightly awkward bartender.
Malestrom, the old Living Seas (in it's heyday in the 90s), and the Wonders of Life Pavilion.

You disappoint me, Epcot :sulk:
Oh, and Tarzan Rocks.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420937514][/DOUBLEPOST]
Snow White's Scary Adventures and the Maelstrom, definitely. I can't stand the fact they took it away to replace it with a stupid Frozen attraction. It really was nice to see Nordic mythology implemented in to it, but a Frozen attraction honestly ruins Norway Pavilion's authenticity. :no:
I agree.

I barely remember the Maelstrom because the first time I went to Disney World was when I was 4, but I remember how creepy it was. I didn't get a chance to ride it when I went last spring break :(

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but the ExtraTERRORestrial attraction in Tomorrowland traumatized me. It closed like 2 years later but honestly I can see why. That thing was terrifying.
For those who don't know what it is, basically it was an attraction where you are seated around this scary alien in a plastic tube when suddenly the lights go out as if the power went out. You can't see anything, but you hear the alien break out of the tube and you feel it's saliva drip on you. A 'worker' shines a light through the ceiling and tells everyone that he is trying to restore the power but the alien makes a loud shrieking noise and mauls the guy to death. Then your chairs shake and rumble like the alien is roaming around the room and the creepy part is that you even feel it breathing and drooling down your neck. I don't even know how I was allowed to go on it because at the entrance of the attraction, there was a warning sign that warned people that it was intense and unintended for children under the age of 12, so that just tells you it's bad lol

It doesn't really count as a ride, but the Toontown Fair was always such a cool place to go. Sadly they removed it to expand Fantasyland. :(
The ride was called Alien Encounter it was replaced with Stitch's Great Escape in like 2004 or 5? something like that.

I LOVED toon town ;-; and was so sad when they got rid of it. On the bright side i still have my Toon Town XD (woo for Disneyland)

I'm honestly gonna miss camp minnie, mickey at animal kingdom. of course this may just be the fact that the idea of having avatar-land in animal kingdom doesn't sit well with me.

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
so many rides i didnt even know were removed from WDW !! cant believe snow white, mr toad, and all of the toontown area in WDW are gone. im only familiar with DLR myself so that is quite a shock to me

LisaMarie

PUSH - the cutest trash can ever.
20,000 League - I want to go to DLR to see something close to it!
Snow White Scary Adventure - I was scared of the witch, and the falling rock, but still. CLASSIC. Disney had to make a Princes Hall.. PSSSSH
Toontown - It's had many makeovers but I miss the houses. I miss DONALDS BOAT. I would love to play there and get wet! Also, the judges tent to meet Mickey!!
River Country - Very cute... before America got scared of everything natural.
Wonders of Life Pavillion - I always look at it and wonder what will they do with it. I would sit on the bikes that had a virtual tour of Disney LOL.
SPECTROMAGIC FOREVER.
ORIGINAL, JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION - Was way better. Now it's just annoying. I also miss the old play area.
THE ORIGNAL Living With The Seas - UH I actually wanna see REAL fishies.
VMK Central - I would load up on prizes and play VMK in there for the "AC"
Ariels Grotto - Hours of countless water fun.
Ice Station Cool when it was an igloo.
THE ORIGINAL SPACE SHIP EARTH
MALESTORM - RIP RIP RIP. Also the giant playboat ;*( sobs
WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE... <3 <3
DOUG <3
Kilimanjaro Safari "Poachers" - That was just exciting, trying to stop them!
Camp Minnie Mickey... Character HEAVEN!
ORINGAL TEST TRACK. Sorry the new ride is boring... IDC about creating and being the BEST car. Like no... I liked the bumpy roads, the hot and cold room. RIP RIP.
BACKLOT TOUR. NOO COME BACKKK

Also, I miss how they sold McDonalds fries in the park... French Fries in Frontierland.. ;(

AND MOST OF ALL... REGULAR FASTPASSSES I could get a Fastpass to EVERY ride, EVERY popular ride, in multiple parks. I had a system ...

Things I DONT Miss:
WDW Skyway - I think it ruined the balance of the park.. Looks ugly in the sky.
Cinderella Castle Birthday Cake - That was... hideous. Also, when Stitch opened, and it was TP'd... Sad times.
American Idol Experince - Nobody even watches AI anymore. Like good riddens...
WAND AND EPCOT ON SPACESHIP EARTH no. just no. too much.

PUSH - the cutest trash can ever.
20,000 League - I want to go to DLR to see something close to it!
Snow White Scary Adventure - I was scared of the witch, and the falling rock, but still. CLASSIC. Disney had to make a Princes Hall.. PSSSSH
Toontown - It's had many makeovers but I miss the houses. I miss DONALDS BOAT. I would love to play there and get wet! Also, the judges tent to meet Mickey!!
River Country - Very cute... before America got scared of everything natural.
Wonders of Life Pavillion - I always look at it and wonder what will they do with it. I would sit on the bikes that had a virtual tour of Disney LOL.
SPECTROMAGIC FOREVER.
ORIGINAL, JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION - Was way better. Now it's just annoying. I also miss the old play area.
THE ORIGNAL Living With The Seas - UH I actually wanna see REAL fishies.
VMK Central - I would load up on prizes and play VMK in there for the "AC"
Ariels Grotto - Hours of countless water fun.
Ice Station Cool when it was an igloo.
THE ORIGINAL SPACE SHIP EARTH
MALESTORM - RIP RIP RIP. Also the giant playboat ;*( sobs
WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE... <3 <3
DOUG <3
Kilimanjaro Safari "Poachers" - That was just exciting, trying to stop them!
Camp Minnie Mickey... Character HEAVEN!
ORINGAL TEST TRACK. Sorry the new ride is boring... IDC about creating and being the BEST car. Like no... I liked the bumpy roads, the hot and cold room. RIP RIP.
BACKLOT TOUR. NOO COME BACKKK

Also, I miss how they sold McDonalds fries in the park... French Fries in Frontierland.. ;(

AND MOST OF ALL... REGULAR FASTPASSSES I could get a Fastpass to EVERY ride, EVERY popular ride, in multiple parks. I had a system ...

Things I DONT Miss:
WDW Skyway - I think it ruined the balance of the park.. Looks ugly in the sky.
Cinderella Castle Birthday Cake - That was... hideous. Also, when Stitch opened, and it was TP'd... Sad times.
American Idol Experince - Nobody even watches AI anymore. Like good riddens...
WAND AND EPCOT ON SPACESHIP EARTH no. just no. too much.
I miss like probably half the things you listed. Though i disagree about the Epcot logo and wand. I loved those!!! i thought it gave the ball character and they have to have a light on it anyways why not make it look awesome? if i was an airplane pilot i would most definitely see that lol