Your Favorite Disney Attraction (that no longer exists)

I can name a few off the top of my head:

Maliboomer, absolutely. It was the highlight of my first trip to DCA.
Maelstrom. My favorite part was when the boat would go backward, if only because my grandma would flip out over the sudden change in direction and it was hilarious.
Snow White's Scary Adventures, aka the ride that scarred my 7 year old cousin for life.
Toontown. Can't believe they left the big mouse himself (and all his friends) without a home. Shame.
Classic Test Track will never truly be replaced.
... aaand of course, gotta mention VMK Central.

Not sure if these qualify, but I adored the Share/Celebrate a Dream Come True parade - the big castle float at the end was everything. And don't get me started on SpectroMagic. Might've shed a tear or two during that one a few times.

And you know what? I liked that darn wand over Spaceship Earth. There. I said it.

I can name a few off the top of my head:

Maliboomer, absolutely. It was the highlight of my first trip to DCA.
Maelstrom. My favorite part was when the boat would go backward, if only because my grandma would flip out over the sudden change in direction and it was hilarious.
Snow White's Scary Adventures, aka the ride that scarred my 7 year old cousin for life.
Toontown. Can't believe they left the big mouse himself (and all his friends) without a home. Shame.
Classic Test Track will never truly be replaced.
... aaand of course, gotta mention VMK Central.

Not sure if these qualify, but I adored the Share/Celebrate a Dream Come True parade - the big castle float at the end was everything. And don't get me started on SpectroMagic. Might've shed a tear or two during that one a few times.

And you know what? I liked that darn wand over Spaceship Earth. There. I said it.
I agree with you on basically everything. On the note of SpectroMagic i vote for it staying in WDW so i can have the Main Street Electrical parade out here XD Oh and TY for thinking the wand was cool everyone thinks it was stupid but i loved it XD

VampireBoy

I definitely would love them to bring back the Alien Extra Terrestrial Encounter attraction that use to exist in Tomorrowland cause I hear it was quite intense and scary.

I agree with you on basically everything. On the note of SpectroMagic i vote for it staying in WDW so i can have the Main Street Electrical parade out here XD Oh and TY for thinking the wand was cool everyone thinks it was stupid but i loved it XD
YES SpectroMagic must stay in WDW. I grew up in Florida, and even though I'm in Utah now and Disneyland is closer, I completely agree haha. And YAYY wand squad unite! :twist:

PUSH - the cutest trash can ever.
20,000 League - I want to go to DLR to see something close to it!
Snow White Scary Adventure - I was scared of the witch, and the falling rock, but still. CLASSIC. Disney had to make a Princes Hall.. PSSSSH
Toontown - It's had many makeovers but I miss the houses. I miss DONALDS BOAT. I would love to play there and get wet! Also, the judges tent to meet Mickey!!
River Country - Very cute... before America got scared of everything natural.
Wonders of Life Pavillion - I always look at it and wonder what will they do with it. I would sit on the bikes that had a virtual tour of Disney LOL.
SPECTROMAGIC FOREVER.
ORIGINAL, JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION - Was way better. Now it's just annoying. I also miss the old play area.
THE ORIGNAL Living With The Seas - UH I actually wanna see REAL fishies.
VMK Central - I would load up on prizes and play VMK in there for the "AC"
Ariels Grotto - Hours of countless water fun.
Ice Station Cool when it was an igloo.
THE ORIGINAL SPACE SHIP EARTH
MALESTORM - RIP RIP RIP. Also the giant playboat ;*( sobs
WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE... <3 <3
DOUG <3
Kilimanjaro Safari "Poachers" - That was just exciting, trying to stop them!
Camp Minnie Mickey... Character HEAVEN!
ORINGAL TEST TRACK. Sorry the new ride is boring... IDC about creating and being the BEST car. Like no... I liked the bumpy roads, the hot and cold room. RIP RIP.
BACKLOT TOUR. NOO COME BACKKK

Also, I miss how they sold McDonalds fries in the park... French Fries in Frontierland.. ;(

AND MOST OF ALL... REGULAR FASTPASSSES I could get a Fastpass to EVERY ride, EVERY popular ride, in multiple parks. I had a system ...

Things I DONT Miss:
WDW Skyway - I think it ruined the balance of the park.. Looks ugly in the sky.
Cinderella Castle Birthday Cake - That was... hideous. Also, when Stitch opened, and it was TP'd... Sad times.
American Idol Experince - Nobody even watches AI anymore. Like good riddens...
WAND AND EPCOT ON SPACESHIP EARTH no. just no. too much.

Omg when I went on a show choir trip for spring break, a bunch of people in my choir did the American Idol Experience thing. It was so stupid and you could tell the entire thing was scripted, especially with the judges -___-

The ORIGINAL Journey Into Imagination :( I'm obsessed with Figment and Dreamfinder! Now the ride is annoying and has no heart to it. I hate walking in there to see no one in there anymore. The last time I visited the attraction, I walked in and the cast members were literally just standing there and the ride was turned off. They had to start up the ride just for us to get on. :(

honestly deltas dreamflight and if you had wings. i was obsessed with maelstrom, especially the exit area that made you feel that you were in a small nordic village. there was this bench you could sit on and listen to a couple speaking in norwegian, it was so cool. i also really miss the old seas pavillion, where you would have to go into the weird elevator that wasnt an elevator i dont think?? the nemo stuff is too cutesy for me tbh. i also really miss wonders of life. the only epcot future ride that i actually like anymore is ellens energy adventure and mission:space. ellen and bill nye are the best tbh.

perksofamy

I can't believe they closed it to replace it with someting from frozen *rolls eyes*[DOUBLEPOST=1427849292][/DOUBLEPOST]I didnt realize how many rides have been replaced in WDW.... I have only been there once and it wasn't for very long but I'm glad I got to ride the maelstrom because my cousin begged (his relatives are from norway) and I thought it would be dumb but I did really like it :D I think a bunch of rides in WDW are replaced bc WDW gets more visitors a year than DLR and they are able to test things easier there bc its bigger and theres more parks (like the magic bands). And also since DLR is original, I feel like they wanna keep that park more to walt's vision.
I just miss being able to meet the older disney character and I miss PUSH too!! i only ever saw him once and he was begging for my churro. I really miss the original Goofy's house in Toon Town in DLR. I remember it being a huge bounce house but they got rid of it and now his house is all empty :///////
I also miss the letters that spelt CALIFORNIA outside of DCA. I know that was only for when the park first opened but I thought it looked cool

Last edited: