YOUR Fireworks Remixed High Score

10/28/2013 (October 28th 2013). Technically beat this by four points a little later with 6175, but it's not really that big of a deal to jump four points, haha.

10/28/13 (October 28th 2013). An increase by a few hundred points. The game is getting a lot more interesting.

For the past few days, I've been having some serious issues with this game. Personally, I've not been able to get much higher than 6000, no matter how hard I tried. Even the first level was trouble. I wouldn't be able to hit anything flawless, or the fireworks would fizzle out where I would have certainly gotten a flawless. I tried over and over. I apologize to those of you who I've not made time for in the past few days -- again... I let this game get me so frustrated! o_O

But... I just played a game and I managed to get a high score -- first time over 7000 in the past few days. My goodness...

Is it just me that's having this problem?

Geggy

I just played a game and I managed to get a high score -- first time over 7000 in the past few days. My goodness...

Is it just me that's having this problem?
I don't thing it's just you having this problem. I'm not, personally, but a friend of mine has been telling me daily that he has been having lag issues, etc. I wonder why it's not affecting everyone equally...

Great score, though!!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
This list is updated...

And if you haven't yet noticed, the MyVMK main page now has Fireworks scores listed once again!

Thanks Amy, and team, for putting that on the website!!!
Haha Geggy you added my new score under my new username, but still have my old username on there XD It was AtomicAsa, now it's Ashuri.