Youtube ~ Currently Listening to/watching?

I watch sooo much youtube.
Shaytards, Willam Belli, kpopp (not Korean pop), Pewdiepie, caseylavere, grav3yardgirl, mamrie hart..

Currently watching Justin Bieber Deposition Parody. Omg hilarious. nsfw so i'm not posting a link

I just realized this is in the music section.. Dang.

Last edited:

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I've been watching Legends of the Hidden Temple episodes. On season 1 episode 25 (120 episodes).

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro

^
Hey I didn't know you liked 1349, yeah. Guess they went on tour with Behemoth recently. A few of my friends saw them but I've yet to see 1349 live. I heard they put on a great show though.

----------------------------------

I always thought it sounded like he's saying OHIO the state hahaaa

Last edited by a moderator:

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
To this day even, this is still the strangest music video I've ever seen I'd have to say...lol. Still a great song though. Although, I never understood why they seem to be such a huge 'cult' band with human beings. They always struck me as being one of those bands people liked even if they didn't know squat about music. I always found that odd....when someone cannot carry on a conversation about something they supposedly like.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
(A little horror movie humor I found...=o) Hardware....advice for a gift for a girl.....lmao...looking for a ladder...hahahaaaaaa... and the classic ( ) says what ...who falls for that, seriously...lolz!... He definitely has the ghostface voice down though.