Zombie Magic Disable Option

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
I don't know if anyone has posted this, I'm sorry if they have but...

Much like being able to disable trade requests or friend requests, I would love to see an option to disable being turned into a zombie.

Yes, I know you can ignore someone and that makes it so they can't turn you into a zombie.

But most of the time I don't even know these people, they're just running around turning everyone.
I don't have an issue with you man... I just don't wanna be a zombie, you feel?

It's a cool magic, don't get me wrong. And if it didn't make it so I couldn't talk, that wouldn't be so bad. But it's kind of getting a bit old when I'm mid sentence and suddenly all I can say is "errrrrrrrgggggg braaaaaaiiiiiinnnssss."

So please to add an option to disable zombie magic from affecting you.

I agree with this. At first, the zombie magic seemed cool. You know, especially for Halloween and all. But then you're in the middle of a conversation and someone decides to infect you and the whole room...not cool. Like, hey buddy, I was busy vmking. I don't feel like moving my character all around just to avoid being infected. That's too much work. LOL

YES!!!! i lost a trivia game when the magic first came out not because i didn't know the question but because my opponent was friends with the guy who had lost right before us and he turned me into a zombie so i couldn't answer ._. the magic is nice and all but being turned into a zombie and not being able to talk for an extended amount of time can be annoying especially when it costs me a game i got 2nd in because of the magic.

PudgeTheFish

@Amy .. Maybe when someone turns you into a zombie it only lasts like 5 seconds...? I can wait that long.. And then when turnt into a zombie maybe your immune for the next ______ minutes.. And if you do change the settings to make their be something that turns it off.. Make it say: IMMUNITY TO MAGIC [X]

Move Stitch Get Out The Way! Get Out The Way Stitch Get Out The Way!

PudgeTheFish

Yes ^

I don't mind being turned into a zombie. But the words are annoying when you're trying to talk. Maybe instead of being fully zombie talk just have brains at the beginning and end of what you are saying.

PudgeTheFish

No have it like this: "hey whats up" "arghh brains hey raawrf whats up? Brainsss"

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
Hello, yes, cannot stress this thread enough apparently.

@Amy @Grizzly

Please realize how necessary this thread is because I cannot handle the zombie speech anymore if it happens to me while I'm typing one more time, I swear I will throw my laptop out the window.

So please, for the sake of my laptop, DISABLE THE ZOMBIE SPEECH OR ADD A DISABLE OPTION SO I DON'T HAVE TO IGNORE HALF THE KINGDOM THANK YOU.

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
Okay, this is literally an essential option to add to the game, especially since I now learned I cannot temporarily ignore someone to avoid zombie magic and I'm guessing to unignore them, I must contact a staff member.
But I'm not about to keep a list of every person that tries to make everyone in a room a zombie.
It's these people that are ruining the magic, honestly.
And I'm sick of it.
Please either disable to zombie talk altogether or make an option to not get infected at all because honestly this getting infected in every other room I enter is getting so annoying that Zombie Magic alone has mef wanting to quit the game.
@Amy @Grizzly

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Yes, I really want this. Zombie magic was cool at first, but now it's just annoying and I wish I didn't have to be turned against my will, especially when I'm chatting and I get disrupted with only being able to say zombie words.

I love the text, it's what makes the magic fun and so different than all the other magic.
Thats why we're all requesting a disable OPTION that way those who love it have the ability to talk like that. Its just those of us who don't like not being able to talk for 5 min want the ability to change that. Especially in a trade or game room it can be very hard to do what your there for without being able to speak.

Thats why we're all requesting a disable OPTION that way those who love it have the ability to talk like that. Its just those of us who don't like not being able to talk for 5 min want the ability to change that. Especially in a trade or game room it can be very hard to do what your there for without being able to speak.
That already exists though, just use the ignore button. I'd like to add that Simply politely requesting others not to turn me into a zombie has always worked for me. In the case that you do get turned a zombie you could simply re-enter room and return to normal. Reminder Tariel, its not forever, its literally a couple seconds that you are in zombie form. I believe making a disable option (or rather "OPTION", as you put it) would make this magic less "magical" as it would restrict people who spent 10k or traded for zombie magic. Amy has already made it so that zombies don't move at full speed. If it bothers you so much @Tariel might I suggest vfk.com? I heard they don't have zombie magic.