Big Brother S16 Discussion Thread

I SCREAMED AT "Victoria, please try to win something"
I get that she's a number but she literally does nothing why is she still there ugh please put me in this game

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
FRANKIE WAS EVICTED. I'M LITERALLY SO HAPPY.

I SCREAMED AT "Victoria, please try to win something"
I get that she's a number but she literally does nothing why is she still there ugh please put me in this game
Honestly, at this point (and considering the houseguests left), I'd rather Victoria win. But I know it'll probably be Derrick since he has the family angle going for him.

Navii

FRANKIE WAS EVICTED. I'M LITERALLY SO HAPPY.

Honestly, at this point (and considering the houseguests left), I'd rather Victoria win. But I know it'll probably be Derrick since he has the family angle going for him.
Mind if I ask why you want Victoria to win? I'm just curious.

I'm SO happy Frankie was evicted

http://broadblogs.tumblr.com/post/97443189117/daretobey0u-cody-spillin-that-truth-tea-tonight
I'm voting Donny for AFP :grin: I hope he or Zach wins AFP but hopefully NOT Frankie. Derrick will most likely win $550,000 without being nominated once in a season that had 4 people nominated for the first part. ICONIC. I hated how Frankie lied in the Julie interview and said that Derrick is the one that wanted Donny out, even though Frankie called Donny "dead weight" and wanted him evicted. Not to mention wanted to do a play (that failed) instead of save Donny. And this whole "loyalty vs greed" thing? Frankie weren't you the one who stabbed Zach in the back? And the other players are greedy for wanting to win the game instead of you? :ugh: At least he's evicted..

Spoilers: Derrick put up Caleb and Victoria, Cody won the veto. Plan seems to be getting Caleb out next.

She is still there because Derrick still wants her there. In fact everyone wants her there because everyone can beat her. I do think Derrick will cut her at the end though if its his choice.

Derrick wont win because of the family angle. He will win because he played everyone and he did it well. And lets face it, these people are not the smartest. As Crispy said, Caleb will go home tonight. Even though Cody knows for a fact that Caleb would take him to the end, Derrick convinced Cody that keeping Victoria was best for Cody's game. How does that make sense to Cody? Because Derrick said so. And so Derrick sails through to $550,000 + TA winnings knowing that Cody or Victoria will take him to the end, and are content to play for second. GG Derrick. Also, Derrick didn't play a mean game so the thought of a bitter Jury is eliminated.

Jake

Derrick will actually win $575,000 if he wins because of 2ok from TA, 5k from that HOH comp, and then the extra 50k :) Really pulling for him to win as well! He's played an amazing game

@Oreo that was how I felt when Donny left :)

I just read one of Calebs exit interviews. He says if he had gotten to the end with Derrick, that he would have won!!! He is also still fixated on Amber and their non existent relationship. I'm kinda hoping at the reunion, that they ask Amber about her "feelings" for Caleb and that she is blunt and honest.