Big Brother S16 Discussion Thread

Frankie. Ive always thought Frankie was very entertaining to watch up until the last 2 weeks. Now he just comes off as mean.

Now that Derrick and Cody are starting to get concerned, I am still pulling for Frankie tonight at double eviction to bounce one of them. They had their shot at Frankie and Derrick said NO. I would also be pleased to watch Christine exit. How could she not know that she has always been at the bottom of the alliance and has just been a vote for the boys. Imagine how glorious it would be for Victoria to be sitting in the final 2 facing a bitter Jury that hands her the money.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
If Victoria wins the entire game, I would laugh and then slow clap because honestly, she's the only one left in the game that deserves to win. She's been carried this far by the other house guests and therefore has never had to play dirty. I really really really don't like ANY of the remaining house guests.

Oh, I saw this on Tumblr a few days ago and I do admit I chuckled. :giggle:

If Victoria wins the entire game, I would laugh and then slow clap because honestly, she's the only one left in the game that deserves to win. She's been carried this far by the other house guests and therefore has never had to play dirty. I really really really don't like ANY of the remaining house guests.

Oh, I saw this on Tumblr a few days ago and I do admit I chuckled. :giggle:

I'd love to see the Detonators faces if Victoria won. It'd be one of the most priceless moment of Big Brother history.

I hope Donny wins America's Favorite too.

Also: (major spoiler)
Frankie won HOH BUT THE GOLDEN RESET BUTTON WAS PRESSED.

Last edited:

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Also: (major spoiler)
Frankie won HOH BUT THE GOLDEN RESET BUTTON WAS PRESSED.
[/spoiler]
I love how Frankie convinced them to push the golden button. I'm seriously hoping that Frankie is incredibly rude to everyone this week and that it hurts him following the reset.

About Christine. I enjoyed the last five minutes so much that I watched it 3 times. It was priceless to not hear that god awful laugh when she was on the block. As far as her not going to Jury. If she had self evicted earlier (before Jury stage), she could have and just gone home. Ive seen it before when the lovely Chima lost her mind. However, I have to believe that CBS has a watertight contract that she can't afford to back out of. She will be in Jury.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Just leaving this here for ya'll... :')

Also, I haven't been watching the show or the feeds so I'm confused to what the Jury house/stage is, and what the golden button does? I know it rewinds that week, but does that mean Christine and Nicole go back into the house? I think it's funny because the remaining male houseguests are so wrapped up in themselves that they forget Victoria is floating her way to $500,000. :') This has been the easiest summer for her. LOL. 3 months in a luxurious home. Has she ever even gotten close to going home??? I don't recall a time she's ever gone on the block and gotten even 1 vote.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I don't know what goes on the house in terms of behind the scenes stuff, and I know that the game probably drives everybody mentally insane, but from the start the houseguests were making stupid moves. I can't help but to look at them and wonder if they've even seen BB before. :question: Or if they're logically capable of playing a game like BB.

ps. I miss Joey and Donny. :( And Hayden....and Nicole....and even Jacosta. -sigh-

pps. WHY IS CREEPMODE COWBOY STILL IN THE GAME?????????