Big Brother S16 Discussion Thread

@RealSaltLakeFan
Yeah I remember Christine didnt want them to show the zing, little does she know BB made a segment about their odd relationship

Thinking of watching BB2 Canada. Has anyone seen it? I've heard good things but not sure if I should get invested.

Jorash

So I have not seen tonight's episode yet, but being the live feed watcher that I am, I am all caught up with what is going on now.
Spoiler from the live feeds!
I LOVE that they are blaming Zack on the disappearance of all of the items! I love that they first blamed Christine and Victoria because it didn't seem like their stuff was missing, but now they have all turned it on Zack! I turned back the feeds to 6:00 BB time when all the drama was starting to happen. Also, I know the gist of what happened when zingbot and kathy griffin came in the house (who I love by the way!) but I can't wait to see what actually was said on Wednesday! I know Christine doesn't know that the way they portray hers and Cody's relationship is actually what is happening but the accuracy of their statements is fantastic. I'm sure her hubby is embarrassed by her behavior and little "showmance" that she is having with Cody. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have a happy ending in the end.

Jorash

Unless I am missing something since I do not have a Twitter anymore, he is either oblivious to what is going on, or he is just the better man for still showing support when she is clearly not giving that man a second thought. However, thanks for posting this:)

Unless I am missing something since I do not have a Twitter anymore, he is either oblivious to what is going on, or he is just the better man for still showing support when she is clearly not giving that man a second thought. However, thanks for posting this:)
I think he's a bit of both. He's apparently gotten annoyed a few times, but he's stood by her. He's kind of an idiot, but oh well, it's his life.

DONNY IS BAE <3
i love him so much omg[DOUBLEPOST=1408336644][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I have not seen tonight's episode yet, but being the live feed watcher that I am, I am all caught up with what is going on now.
Spoiler from the live feeds!
I LOVE that they are blaming Zack on the disappearance of all of the items! I love that they first blamed Christine and Victoria because it didn't seem like their stuff was missing, but now they have all turned it on Zack! I turned back the feeds to 6:00 BB time when all the drama was starting to happen. Also, I know the gist of what happened when zingbot and kathy griffin came in the house (who I love by the way!) but I can't wait to see what actually was said on Wednesday! I know Christine doesn't know that the way they portray hers and Cody's relationship is actually what is happening but the accuracy of their statements is fantastic. I'm sure her hubby is embarrassed by her behavior and little "showmance" that she is having with Cody. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have a happy ending in the end.
i'm so sad theyre blaming zach i dont want him gone :( hes like the only entertaining person besides caleb

philitup

The Internet Champion!
The current planned airdate is September. I've been watching the last series on youtube... It seems a lot more genuine than other versions of BB imo. And the housemates are so hilarious
I might have to check it out. I've seen a bit of BB UK, but the people on there are annoying. I really liked BB Canada though.[DOUBLEPOST=1408357092][/DOUBLEPOST]You guys should totally check out Christine's husband on Twitter, he's a super cool guy. He even tweeted me. https://mobile.twitter.com/NicholasPesch/status/501210374859800577

I wonder if Christine has watched since only last season as well. I know of a few other noobs that were casted already this season.

Last edited:

Jorash

I might have to check it out. I've seen a bit of BB UK, but the people on there are annoying. I really liked BB Canada though.[DOUBLEPOST=1408357092][/DOUBLEPOST]You guys should totally check out Christine's husband on Twitter, he's a super cool guy. He even tweeted me. https://mobile.twitter.com/NicholasPesch/status/501210374859800577

I wonder if Christine has watched since only last season as well. I know of a few other noobs that were casted already this season.
I mean I think she said she was a super fan at the very beginning but if she was a super fan, I don't think she would be playing this way. She has to know that she is at the bottom of that alliance, they will get rid of her in a heartbeat[DOUBLEPOST=1408372830][/DOUBLEPOST]
BB America stole BB Canada's black box. Come up with your own ideas please.
BB America has used the black box before in previous season's too

Last edited:

Azimuth

scatcat's gang
the detonators makes the show really boring tbh. i love derrick and i want the best for his game but i really want the detonators to blow up. i wish the current HOH would make at least a somewhat interesting move... :/

Totally agree @Azimuth

I feel like Derrick is still the only one playing for first place. Everyone else is just playing. At this point in the game they need to ask the question "Who can beat me at the end?" And that is the person they need to go after.

I agree if Derrick gets to the end and even Frankie they will take Victoria. Everyone else is playing for their alliance.
From the live feeds this week, Cody did want to take a shot a Frankie. But as always, Derrick is running yet another HOH and has for now shut that idea down. When I saw that, I decided that I would love for Frankie to take the first shot and take out Derrick or Cody for their stupidity.

Jorash

Got a BB update today...SCHEDULE CHANGES!
Sun 9/7 - Nominations
Tues 9/9 - 8 pm - Veto
Wed 9/10 - 8 pm - Live eviction
Sun 9/14 - 8 pm - Nominations
Tues 9/16 - 8 pm - Veto
Wed 9/17 - 8 pm - Live eviction
Fri 9/19 - 8 pm - Final HOH rounds 1&2 (final three)
Wed 9/24 - 9:30 pm - Season Finale

There may be an episode 9/23 if they continue to follow the Tuesday/Wednesday schedule. :)

With Donny out and Nicole soon to follow, this season is about to get really annoying and boring.