Fireworks Credits - System

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Hey, you guys want more credits? Get better at the game. Kids these days have no motivation to do better at something always getting the easy way over the hard way like our ancestors had to work for it. VMK Fireworks Remixed was perfect as it was and gave me the motivation to do better. I was told after a game of Fireworks Remixed back in 2008 before VMK closed 'Hey, you sure beat me good'. I replied, 'I did not set out to beat you, I need more credits dude!' Simple as that. You all want more credits? Get better at the game.
-i hold my tongue for your ignorance -

VMK was 10 of the score, not 20.. I personally never liked fireworks let alone have the patience to sit here for 10 minutes at a time to get 700 credits.

Also a tip if you are wanting to get credits quickly.
Master level 1 in all 3 stages and you can achieve close to 1500 points which is nearly 300 credits for 2 minutes of work. Rinse and repeat and repeat, the average or below average fireworks player can score around 4000 credits every 20 minutes which is significantly more efficient than playing through the entire game.

John

VMK was 10 of the score, not 20.. I personally never liked fireworks let alone have the patience to sit here for 10 minutes at a time to get 700 credits.

Master level 1 in all 3 stages and you can achieve close to 1500 points which is nearly 300 credits for 2 minutes of work. Rinse and repeat and repeat, the average or below average fireworks player can score around 4000 credits every 20 minutes which is significantly more efficient than playing through the entire game.
Yep this is the way to do it
Is there a name for 1 Rounders?

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
What ignorance? I was pointing out the most obvious solution to the problem of credits. In any game, forget Fireworks if you want more of a score you practice till you get it right. As in anything you do in life if you want something to achieve you get better at it. Where is ignorance in that? I am 41 years old and have achieved much in my family and work and it is because I knew no one was going to upper the ante for me. I had to give it my best shot and have. Many mistakes along the way, but we learn from our mistakes. I hold no ignorance here but just life experience. If anything else, this battle is worthless to take up. It is just a game after all and all I did was point out an opinion based upon a logical premise. Play Fireworks as you wish but I will practice and get better meanwhile I make credits and they all add up as I go until I get better and make more credits along the way. Simplicity is a better answer to this question of more credits if you ponder it.

Geggy

Or...

You can get around 1400 points for EACH stage, and save yourself the time of exiting and reentering the game. If you get 1400 per round, then your overall score will get you more credits in 10 minutes than you would get doing that little 'trick.' ;)

It's called "Beating a dead horse." It's clearly one of the favorite things some like to do on this forum. :D
loooool

Kind of like the stupid amount of "unisex" threads.

If this were BF3 i'd be posting Less QQ moar PEW PEW constantly. Sadly this isn't BF3, but idgaFF.

katiebcat

thats what im trying to do, im trying to master level 1 before before trying to go to level 2 and such