Have you ever met anyone famous?

Flannel

Flannel/ Mack
I've met Sean Kingston and Flo-Rida at Universal Studios. Hoops from I Love Money..if anyone has seen that and considers her to be a ' celebrity '. Hulk Hogan, he was at a shop near Orlando. Evan Longoria, he was at Outback. I think that's about it..unless you count concerts?
HOOPS omg yes

I saw and met Brooke Shields after a show in New York. I was like "YOUR HANNAH MONTANA'S MOM!" and she cracked up.
I met Paula Dean, the chef lady.
Ty Pennington is actually a family friend, he came to my 4th birthday party.
I know a lot of dancers my age, who are on tv now and such.
My bestfriend from 3rd grade is also going to be starring in a Broadway play soon, so that counts!

I met One Direction, Christina Grimmie, and Little Mix this past year.
I've also met Lecrae, and Britt Nicole went to my high school.
Dale Earnhardt Sr. was kind of a family friend; he bought my grandaddy's farm, which we lived on at the time.

Does The Naked Brothers Band count ((the answer is no))
I'm determined to meet and befriend Liz Gillies and Zoey Deutch so I'll let you all know if that ever happens

Just recently met Melissa Gilbert, the women who played Laura Ingalls on Little House on the Prairie, while I was getting my eyebrows waxed at a local nail salon. At first I thought the lady looked really familiar and then I realized who it was but I was too chicken to say anything. It was weird because she was in town to play at a local theater, but my town isn't anything special.

Last edited:
one time i saw kanye west at the movie theater and i asked him for a picture but he told me to go away cause he was just there to watch a movie

another time i was going to basketball practice but i had to get patted down and let through by the secret service cause obama was visiting my high school

i swear these are both true stories

Andrew

I just met Oprah Winfrey.[DOUBLEPOST=1406169290][/DOUBLEPOST]
one time i saw kanye west at the movie theater and i asked him for a picture but he told me to go away cause he was just there to watch a movie

another time i was going to basketball practice but i had to get patted down and let through by the secret service cause obama was visiting my high school

i swear these are both true stories
Kanye West can be a rude person because he generally hates photos and paparazzi but I still respect him.

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
I didn't think I met anyone famous until recently.. xD LOL. I work as a cashier at a grocery store and this guy probably comes through my line about once a month, and everytime he goes through my line this is the only thing he'd say; "I'm a rockstar," and then hand me his card. I have a bunch of these cards and I just always thought this guy was crazy and I'd laugh about it, but when I googled Andy Pratt he is actually an old rockstar xD bahaha

Piper Kerman author of Orange Is the New Black is coming to my university this fall so hopefully I will meet her :) The only semi-famous person I met was Clay Aiken when I was 10. I confessed my love to him and cried when he hugged me (so embarrassing)>.< My sister was lucky enough to meet Lady Gaga only because her ex boyfriend lives in our town.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I didn't think I met anyone famous until recently.. xD LOL. I work as a cashier at a grocery store and this guy probably comes through my line about once a month, and everytime he goes through my line this is the only thing he'd say; "I'm a rockstar," and then hand me his card. I have a bunch of these cards and I just always thought this guy was crazy and I'd laugh about it, but when I googled Andy Pratt he is actually an old rockstar xD bahaha
YESSSSSS!!

MandyTheMermaid

Well-Known Mermaid
Dylan & Cole Sprouse- Reds Baseball game in Cincinnati Ohio
Danny (The cast of Jersey Shores Old boss at the Shore Store) I have pictures.. I would post but I look like poop in them- Seasside New Jersey
One Direction at Game Works Newport on the Levee in Newport Kentucky
Rodney Atkins- Eastgate mall Batavia Ohio (Popular Country Singer) met him when he was barely famous I was like 8 and a girlscout lol also have autograph
Rey Maualuga- Bengals Football Player -Taste of Cincinnati in Cincinnati ohio.
My Old Chorus Teacher Ms. Barton is now famous and has signed with a record label (Thanks to her I have a little bit of a singing voice)
I have more but I just figured I'd put down a few. :p

I'm friends with the bassist from august burns red and i've met them all and i've met dustin hoffman but i think that's about it other than some random actors in NYC who go to parties and expect you to know who they are