Have you ever met anyone famous?

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
y'all have met me before so you can say you met...!!1!blackstock!!1!

jk but i've talked to/met/have some of Kelly Clarkson's old/current band members! jill & kate follow me on twitter/tumblr :) (oops i post my kelly clarkson fanfiction there where i ship 'em with her sorry not sorry)

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
ahaha well hes not really up there but a family friend of ours who i consider my "uncle" and ive known him and have been friends with his daughter since birth is on Good Morning America every now and then. He's Luciano Aguilar, their pet pro and he also started a company called Hound Squad with Sen Dog from Cypress Hill. And when I was spending the day with the Aguilars we went to Sen Dog's house lol? ahahaha

Deja

I've met a couple bands...
We Came as Romans
TDWP
The Maine
A Day to Remember
BMTH
Of Mice and Men

umm...
Daisy De la hoya (She was on that show Rock of Love with Brett Michaels.)
...Lauren Conrad from The Hills and thats about it.

MissSimba

Depends on your definition of famous. If you mean people who have starred in shows or movies:
-Jennifer Stone (probably best known for her role as Harper in "Wizards of Waverly Place") is the daughter of one of the guys my dad founded a company with. We played several times as kids at Super Bowl parties, company retreats, etc.
-Pretty much the entire cast of Discovery Channel's "Storm Chasers".

And if you just mean people who have shown up on TV and may be famous to certain crowds:
I have met and/or am friends with nearly all of the TV weathermen/women in the Dallas area (as well as a few others across the country), have met several of the meteorologists on The Weather Channel, and also am friends with or have met quite a few people who show up regularly on TV shows/movies about weather events. So basically a lot of people no one has heard of but us weather nerds, haha.

Umm my neighbor is David Ross the Red Sox catcher, umm I can't think of anyone else.. Semi famous singer named tim halperin he was on American idol same season as Scotty McCreery... Um cannot think of anyone else lol

i sorta met beyonce.. i made a gif from my youtube video (it cuts out the embarrassing girly scream i have) also please excuse the gif editor i used as idk how to make gifs so i used a online editor.. this was back in may 11th 2013 at my first bey concert.. sadly enough she only said happy birthday to me the 2nd time in april this year :( (my bday is in december oops)

@LadyGaga :wut: i am crying right now. i am so jel... :(

i would lie and tell her its my birthday purposely for attention.
so lucky you got to go to the MCSWT twice to see both setlists! I went in march 2014 it was my first concert ever!

@LadyGaga :wut: i am crying right now. i am so jel... :(

i would lie and tell her its my birthday purposely for attention.
so lucky you got to go to the MCSWT twice to see both setlists! I went in march 2014 it was my first concert ever!
i enjoyed both of the tours. personally the first tour was my fav due to being upgraded to the bey-hive pit and being able to touch her hand!

Navii

I met Christopher "Big Black" Boykin in San Diego, California in 2010. If anyone knows who Rob Dyrdek is, "Big Black" is his bodyguard and is iconic for this comedic personality. Real funny guy, glad I was given an opportunity to meet him.

Minniee

hey wassup hello
I haven't really met alone super famous, but I did run into all the "magcon" boys (nash grier, cameron dallas, shawn mendes, jack and jack, etc.) at a restaurant in dallas, and I've met American idolist Tim Halperin and professional golfer Justin Leonard at YoungLife camp.

Nokuto

Omg everyone has met so many people! I've only met Jason Earles from Hannah Montana back when it was little amd loved that show. That's about it :/

Zelena

My vet is Charlie Bucket from the 1971 movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. My sister actually graduated with his daughter. Also i've never seen him, but Kevin Bacon always visits the Adirondack Mountains and stays in the town I work in.

StrataSam

My mom and I ran into Chevy Chase once in New Orleans two years ago, but he ended up being really rude. I have had a good encounter with someone who's internet famous though, which is Miranda Sings/Colleen Ballinger at one of her shows a few months ago.