New retired item (Joke or not?)

This just in: US Government discontinues the dollar and is going back to the gold standard. Let me see.....dang it, fresh out of gold coins and jewelry.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I sure hope people were not selling this for real money that is just wrong. They should be very strict on not selling gift cards for real money!!!! Amy is donating her time and people are trying to make real money off this game for personal gain. It is just wrong!!!! I am beyond upset by some selfish people who ruin this for others.

I hope they get replaced again I am sure Amy knows what to do.

If Amy is donating her time why should you be making money off her work. Also all the hosts too. Shame :(

BellaGoth

heres what i dont understand:
if she's "replacing them" why didn't she just take them out when she had the replacement ready? instead of just pulling them from shops with nothing there in its place???? wth

I'm really excited and happy about this; now trading can go back to how it was on the first VMK. I wonder what the replacement will be, though.

Also, buying items in-game for real money could have Disney shut this down, so I see why Amy took it away.

I sure hope people were not selling this for real money that is just wrong. They should be very strict on not selling gift cards for real money!!!! Amy is donating her time and people are trying to make real money off this game is just wrong!!!! I am beyond upset by some selfish people who ruin this for others.

I hope they get replaced again I am sure Amy knows what to do.

If Amy is donating her time why should you be making money off her work. Also all the hosts too. Shame :(
Yeah it's pretty wrong that people make money off of this. I think it's called real world trading.. They trade other stuff for money too, not just GCs...

if she's "replacing them" why didn't she just take them out when she had the replacement ready? instead of just pulling them from shops with nothing there in its place???? wth
I'm not sure but I guess it might be because of people hoarding them and trading them for money(?)
I'm just looking over the other thread

This just in: US Government discontinues the dollar and is going back to the gold standard. Let me see.....dang it, fresh out of gold coins and jewelry.
BREAKING NEWS: People were selling the gold standard for USD and now the US is reverting further back in time to shells and cool looking rocks.

*Keep in mind, Im not bashing the choices of the staff at all, just playing along :D

Kinglaser

VampireBoy

I agree she should have put the replacement for them in instead of removing the gift card and leaving nothing.

BellaGoth

I'm not sure but I guess it might be because of people hoarding them and trading them for money(?)
I'm just looking over the other thread
yeah i know people do that but they also trade day 1 accounts as well as items for money and they don't do anything about that. i think it's pretty messed up that people are trying to make real money off of this game amy works so hard on for free but that's a whole other rant lol.
i just don't get why she would take them out and be like "we're replacing them soon" like then just take it out when you have the replacement then...?

nom sayin?