Official Suggestions Thread!

My reasoning for the max accounts being 3 is the cloning and handing off items to your main character. The "my family plays" was just usually the excuse people gave when they'd get banned for it.

Sorry if I misinterpreted or misunderstood what you said :-)
No, I mean, what makes clones a highly effective tool? Fix that. I don't think anyone really hate clones, just that they are effective for getting stuff. Lower the credit output of NPC's, never release any public codes that give credits or tradeable items, make Q button quest time consuming enough you can't get too much from doing them multiple times.

I think clones are fine. The only problem i have with them are that they take to much space in the host events, i think that the clones should be blocked from getting into the host event . so the line is not longer and everyone can be happy :)

My suggestions are:

1.) Queues - can't get in to get the NPC credits if players are hanging out in the rooms
2.) Separate In-Game and Forum staff
3.) Rare items to be given out during Host Events only
4.) Music Mixers game get credits for remixing and playing song every 4 hours
5.) One PR-Type of person that will post on FB, Twitter and whatever other social network sites. Yes, there is a twitter page, but not sure about Facebook.
6.) Tetris/Candy Crush/Smooth Moves (webkinz game) type of games that players can earn credits as they level up. These are games that are a lot easier than POTC, Fireworks...

Mouse

Change/adjust the chat text in the chat bubbles to something that doesn't hurt to look at for a while if possible. My eye sight was ruined because of VMK when it first came out. I can't see far away, things get incredibly blurry. Lol. If something wether the text or background in the chat bubbles could be changed or whatevers possible would be great. I know everyones busy working out bugs and the mini games but I thought id throw that in there for future thought. :)

Update: another suggestion, if it hasnt already been brought up. An app for vmk on android and the app store. That would be awesome. Be able to play the full game through an app on your phone or tablet. :)

I think it would be cool if we could rename some of the holiday pins to be current. So instead of having like a Thanksgiving 2007 pin, it would be a Thanksgiving 2013 pin. Same pin but different year

I haven't read through this thread, sorry. But I would like to see the old lanyard shirts for female characters come back. That was part of my signature outfit. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and for bringing the game back!

candlelady

i hope this is the right place to post in game bugs... when in my own room I have decorated and placed items in a spot, then changed my mind and moved them. When i exit my room and return to it, my items are backed to their original spot. Thank you :)

S

Spivey

I would love to see the waterpark rooms get resurrected, if at all possible. Those were one of my favorite additions to the game.

Have items that will be "retired" for sale for at least a week(I know a lot of people are having this same complaint). That's pretty much the only complaint I have besides the games not being open, but I know you guys are working really hard to fix that, and I thank you! :)

I definitely think it should be restored to its original first, but afterwards I think it would be cool to grow with the latest movies (tangled, oz, etc.) and to grow with the parks. For those of you who don't know, WDW just got a major fantasyland expansion, so I think VMK should too. As well, I think a cruise line room would be cool, as well as a guest room for each park. I know there was an Epcot one, but I don't remember any other ones that were majorly park based. And quests, rides and POTC should definitely be the next additions.

Dank

I'm sure this has been said a lot but please release more items. There were plenty of things that weren't holiday related that could be released every week. We're stuck using the 'basic' furniture which doesn't encourage room building..

I would like to see the shell game stay like it is in the captains quest deck/adventureland bazaar, even after the minigames open up. I realize that you guys are planning to move it to the orignal vmk rooms and decrease the credits, but I like having the option to just get on for a couple minutes and get a decent amount of credits.

My suggestions would include: The highschool musical room, the mark twain boat room (i think thats what it was called), the high school musical outfits, the princess dresses, and teleporters! (And more games because Fireworks was one of my least favorites) :)

I'm sure this has been said a lot but please release more items. There were plenty of things that weren't holiday related that could be released every week. We're stuck using the 'basic' furniture which doesn't encourage room building..
VMK has a lot of items, but rather than them releasing bulk items at a time it'd be more beneficial in the long run for them to release the furniture in a similar matter that the original game did. We don't want to run out of items in the first six months, do we?

My Suggestion: A "Users Online" in the game count for the homepage.

obsessions

i think that it would be really cool if the shirts for the princess costumes were re-released, but without gloves. so there'd be two of each type of shirt; one with gloves, and one without.