Player Appreciation

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I would just like to pop in and give a shout out to someone who made my entire month yesterday evening, @bobsbestgame. Yesterday he gifted me with an item that is the only item I like in this game, Fireworks Magic. This act of kindness turned my day around and I was having a pretty depressing one before that. It was a reminder that there are really great people on this game that they absolutely, positively should NOT go unrecognized. THANK YOU, BOB!! I can't even begin to express how thankful I am for your generosity. :cloud9:

Shout out to all my friends :hug: :megaphone:

I'd like to thank (forgive me if I'm wrong) but I think his in-game name was "Deck" ... He donated to my mickey/minnie collection obsession out of the kindness of his heart and didn't ask for a thing in return..He randomly traded me in the Courtyard and said he had seen my forum... He gave me Duffy, R2D2, Crater Ears, and Birthday cake mickey.
Thank you so much! Not many people would give away from their collection just like that. There truly are still kind people hanging around here.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I have been wanting to post this but I am afraid I might miss someone so if I do please message me and let me know. So many players have welcomed me back so warmly. Many gave me stuff to catch up on what I missed in the past 13 months. I was actually taken a aback with such generosity. My heart melted with all the kind words and lovely gifts. So I want to give a special shout out to @Midien @GoofyGeggy, @Glittercathy , @Guitar, @Deck, @JiminyCricket, @Mr.GreenGene , @RainbowKougra @disneymainiac1615 who were beyond generous in their support to get me building again. I am sure I have left someone out and if I did I am beyond sorry.

Also I want to pay it forward and have been trying to do so. So if you are a new player please message me I would love to meet you in the game and help you with extra items I have from the first to years.

One thing I learned being away so long. It is just pixels it is the people that really matter. What happened in the past is in the past for me that is how forgiveness works. So lets all be encouraging and supportive of Amy and the new(old) staff right now. She made some big changes and they are heading in the right way. A lot of bridges had to be mended and I am so glad to see that is happening.

Last edited: