Raffle for all my furniture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDep

Forever Awkward
I'm not quitting, I just have no use for furniture anymore.

The rules are:
Leave a comment on this thread with your honest reason for wanting all this furniture. There is no right or wrong answer so please just be honest :P
You only get one submission and submissions have to be on this thread.

Raffle Ends Friday August 7th and winners will be announced Saturday August 8th. I'll make a video of the process or I'll live stream it so there is no suspicion of this being fixed.

Good luck, Have Fun :)

Honest reason: I can just think of all the amazing rooms i could create with such wonderful furniture :3 I would love it

Neda

I would want all this furniture for building reasons of course :)
I see specific things that would fit my Top Secret room perfectly.
There's also a few items I've never worked with before which would be pretty neat to try and incorporate in specific room designs.

Honey

I don't have a lot of this stuff (was always more of a pin/costume collector). Annddd... free stuff is awesome [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelsey

having a good amount of furniture gives me motivation and inspiration to create fun games/rooms :')

I love making rooms, it is my favorite part of myvmk, seeing different rooms and the creativity. I have a big Disneyland project on my mind and I am going to need a lot of items.

HI Deprecation, I just found MYVMK a couple weeks ago and was so happy i found it. I miss the original VMK and the friends I made. I would like your furniture because its a chance for me to build a cool room to socialize and get to know other players.

Gandalf

ya'll ruined this game
Guestrooms bring players together, & making rooms is one of the most fun and stress relieving things I get to do in-game. It would be fun to utilize items that I don't have, to put my creativity to work. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.