Raffle for all my furniture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really love your furniture because I want to start building rooms again. It was always my favorite part of VMK and I missed out on getting all the cool items you have :aww:

Sterek

Overly Obsessive Fan
Hi! My honest reason on why I want this furniture is because for a long time, I had to take a break because I was unaware of MyVMK Experience and I got a mac for my graduation gift. For that reason, I was unable to play vmk for many months, which meant that I couldn't obtain the items that you have. I just recently got back to playing vmk within the past month after finding myvmk experience out, and I'm trying to get all the furniture I missed out on. You have a lot of things that I want/need to get for my collection, and it would be an honor being able to win this raffle. Thank you :)

Well I build a lot, and can always use more supplies!

JenJaws

The Owlmighty
Thanks for the raffle! Why do I want the furniture? Two reasons actually. One reason is because I'm a 'collector' and missed out on a lot of the furniture because I started in March of this year. The second (and main) reason though, is because I love using random items to decorate rooms and mixing and matching room set-ups. :)

i haven't ever really had enough of a variety of items to start building a room because i missed a ton of items and plus HEART CHAIRS :halcyon:
also thanks for the raffle :>

Nokuto

I would like the funiture for building. I can't get on all the time to earn credits to buy items to make what I invision winning these would probably help me spark some new ideas :) I'd really like to make a good game room someday :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have a mighty need for your pirate items! I missed most of the pirate related furnishings last month because of lack of credits and vacation. I missed stocking up on those pirate dogs that have always been my fav. I have a few ideas for rooms, but not the funds to make them happen.

I really like building rooms but I usually don't have enough furniture to complete the room. Plus I'm a symmetry freak so having multiples of some items helps a lot :D

Tohrukun

I would use the furni to build/furnish rooms!

with everyone hoarding everything retired its been a challenge lately to acquire what I need to build without promising my first born child

MissMitzy

RIP Mitzy 7/21/15
I haven't been able to get on much lately due to my work schedule becoming very hectic, so I haven't been able to keep up with credits and the new items coming out. Getting this furniture would help that IMMENSELY. Plus, I like to give away things I don't need :)

BuddyBoo

I would like your furnishings because I have good ideas for rooms, (not to brag) but I never have the right items. This would be a wonderful opportunity to make something fabulous and honor the person who gave those items. :fly:
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!

Thnks for doing this Dep!!
Well my reason to win this furni is that I've been more of a pin-clothing collector, so I dont have many of this things and I'd love to have most of those things for 2 reasons:
1. To finally be able to build rooms.
2. So I could trade some of those for pins and costumes haha
:D

RebeccaRock

Because I would love to help my friends with building guest rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.