Raffle for all my furniture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very generous of you, Deprecation!
Thank you for the time and effort you're putting into this!

As for entering the raffle, I suppose it's a rather selfish and nostalgic reason. I've always lived near Disneyland, and I'm on my 19th year of my Annual Pass. I have stacks upon stacks of VMK cards (and those neon green rubber bracelets) from the Quests at the park. I miss having all my stuff, and being able to just build and put together rooms out of stuff from code cards. While there's quite a bit of items in your furniture collection that I've missed out on from not realizing that MyVMK existed until about two weeks ago, there's also a selection of items from the cards that I still keep in a beat up Nintendo metal lunch box.
It's easy to get a hold of rooms, or clothes, but when it comes down to furnishings from the original game, I just had too much to start tracking down. If I were to win your raffle, I would have a good start on putting my old rooms back together again, and that would mean the world to me.

Iridessa

Honestly, I really want to get into the room building thing, but since I am fairly new to My VMK I am haven't been able to accumulate enough furniture to really do much. I really want to win this so I can try my hand at building rooms.

I'd like to enter because I just found out about myVMK YESTERDAY (I was on original VMK) and have literally nothing! I need something to start as a base for trading and building rooms and would appreciate it so so much.

bobsbestgame

I would like to be in the raffle because I have been AFK for about a year. So anything that I gain from this can help me gather some of the items I missed in that gap. Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.