Raffle for all my furniture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently started building more and its pretty hard when you only buy a few of each item because it's gone after a week since sometimes it's hard to know when something will become useful later on. What one stores and hoards for no reason is another's treasure! :rose:

Honest reason: I enjoy building random rooms and tearing them down until I make one I completely enjoy. There's a lot of great building items included in there, especially for different themes and structures. Also, there's quite a few items I wasn't able to purchase due to being stuck in the credit struggle when they were sold in the shops :nyan:

brookerin

I haven't been playing long so I haven't been able to stack up too much furniture yet but I would love to have a bit more to build some awesome rooms. :) You also have a great collection!

It's so awesome of you to do this! I've really been struggling with building rooms. I've tried making games and whatnot, but it just seems like I don't have any furniture that I like (or anything that inspires me). Also, I didn't start playing until November 2014, so I missed out on a lot of furniture!

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
I have been playing VMK ever since it existed. Now that VMK is recreated, I have been able to experience this game as a child and adult. Over this time, I learned the importance of hosting guest rooms. They are truly where the magic happens. Playing this game isn't about the monetary gain for me. While that can be fun, I hold making friends and spending time with them far more important than the feeling of personal gain. If I win this raffle, it would mean more to me than you could ever imagine. If I win, I will use this furniture to make amazing guest rooms for players to gather and get to know one another as a community.

JustDep

Forever Awkward

Shadows

I would like to be entered! I always try to build a good room and end up deleting it because I don't have enough furniture! Thanks for doing this!!

Please enter me. For building of course. I love to enter the building contests but I don't have the heart to disassemble the rooms when the contest is over. Thus a lot of my items are in past contest rooms. Needing some new stuff then passing it on what I don't need. Thx for your consideration.

MoitaRose

Bearded Dragon, Dog, & Beta Lover <3
I build a lot of rooms, especially game rooms. Prizes can be just as hard to come by as building materials sometimes and it would really be helpful to have a big collection that I could go to for prizes and building materials whenever I need to.

Jasmine

To be honest, I only want some of your pink items because it's my favorite color. :giggle: (I like the zebra heart chairs too because that's my favorite pattern.) I don't really care about the other stuff, and my inventory is already slow at 40 pages, so someone else could have the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.