state your unpopular opinion

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I don't like the movie Brave. I didn't understand why Disney needed a movie where the princess doesn't marry a prince. Why couldn't Merida fall in love with another prince who swore he never wanted to get married as well?

I'm all for feminism and never want to get married myself. However, the fun of watching a princesss movie is for the romance. I was bored the entire movie :stubborn:

-Interstellar is one of the best Scifi movies ever.
-Blue is the warmest color is overrated.
-Pokemon is overrated.(hate me for it, it's basically dog fighting if you think about it)
-It's NOT true that most people like Attack on Titan because it's popular. It's popular bc it's GOOD. Try comparing it to other manga and anime. It breaks the stereotypes, which is cool.
-There is no such thing as anything being 100% original.
-I like shorter hair on girls.
-Modern feminism is new wave feminism, which is misleading. Real feminism is not new wave. Don't hate feminism bc of the inaccurate new wave.
-Tim Burton has made nothing but garbage since Nightmare Before Christmas. That was the last good movie he made.
-Corpse Bride was a bad movie.
-TV is all garbage.
-Man Buns look like homeless samurai men.
-Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money!!
-I think the mullet is the best hair on MyVMK for boys. ;) (girls could rock it too)
-Coffee makes your breath smell like creepy 8th grade teachers.
-2013 MyVMK community was better than the current.
-I can understand why someone wouldn't get hired for having particular piercings and revealing tattoos. The older generation is in charge of these companies, and to them tattoos and piercings are considered taboo. You also want to look at it from both sides! Yes, it is narrow minded to not hire them. BUT, they are running a business. They have to appeal to ALL generations. Majority of older generations (apparently) were raised with the belief that it was all taboo.
-You should have to get a license to have a child. You should be mentally and financially evaluated to raise a child. If you are unfit to raise a child, then the child should be given to someone else who is. Particularly those who cannot have one themselves, due to predetermined abnormalities. A child deserves to be raised in a healthy environment.
-I liked the crates and keys on MyVMK. I believe they gave newer players a chance to get the rare items they wanted. They should be brought back!
-Older music is better than majority of anything recent.
-I think the 80's should come back in, not only in style, but also in music. I have noticed that newer GOOD bands have an 80s influenced synth sound. Which is awesome!

Goofyono

- I don't like seafood of any kind.
- I don't like coffee.
- I like kale.
- I like the combination of chocolate & lemon, but hate chocolate & orange.
- I have no desire to drink alcohol.
- I've never watched an adult animation and I don't plan to start.
- I miss Clay from Playhouse Disney.
- Charlotte La Bouff is the most underrated unofficial Disney princess.
- I don't care for Disneyland. WDW forever<3
- Clara is my least favorite DW companion next to Martha.
- Diet sodas and energy drinks should be banned.
- Kinder Surprise shouldn't be banned.
- Thanksgiving should be moved to early October or early November so we don't have autumn/winter confliction. :fall:
- Home economics desperately needs to be reestablished.
- Men are subject to the same issues as women and don't deserve to be ignored.
- The media makes me want to vomit.
- I'm sick of people judging someone's weight without considering how genes and medical conditions may play a part and, at times, being under/overweight is beyond their control. It's not always about personal choice or mental disease.
- Instead of pushing an agenda or teaching them to behave as if they're the center of the universe, children need to be raised to accept, respect, be humble & selfless, and practice kindness & courtesy towards all people regardless of their own personal views (even if you/they have to swallow your/their pride). That's the only way to achieve peace on Earth and goodwill towards m̶e̶n̶ all. (political correctness and all that, you know) Turning the tables is...just that. It won't help society progress. Respect is a powerful thing.
- Speaking of, I started listening to Christmas music last month. No shame.

- I don't like The Beatles/John Lennon, Micheal Jackson, Spice Girls, or Beyoncé. (gasp!)
...well, someone had to say it. :um:

ETA:
- Oh, yeah, I didn't like Brave. Just 'cause.
LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU SAID. Are you me?!

-I hate college because it's all about partying.
-I don't drink alcohol because my mom is a recovering alcoholic and I fear I'll be like her if I drink.
-I hate that the only phones we have now are iPhones and Andriods. I would do anything to have a Sidekick again.
-I didn't like Brave either it seemed too long.
-I've never watched all of Tangled.
-Getting a college education should be free.
-I love watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians even if they are nuts.
-I hate eating McDonalds it makes me feel sick.
-Abortion should be legal.
-The death penalty should be legal.
-I used to like Tumblr but now I think it's annoying.
-I like dogs better than cats.

I'll add more as I think of them!

Sophia

my unpopular opinions:
-independent music is dead (rip: 1st century A.D.-2009)
-anything that was alt (pre 2k10) is no longer alt
-lana broke the system and spawned an era of pretentious try-hards who do alt things for the sake of doing alt things + fake creditability
-carles is the beSt blogger in thE hiStory of eVr
-not everyone should "be" a blogger
-brochella needs to happen

the end

danimals

Designated Tax Lobbyist
1 i hate sleeping in that's a waste of a day
2 the meninist twitter is the worst thing that i have ever seen it makes my stomach fold over on itself
3 ralph waldo emerson and henry david thoreau are pretty cool cause they SPAT on social conformity
4 i love mariah carey
5 i pity girls who go to parties and spend half of the time taking photos that look like theyre having fun
6 i HATE mayonnaise among other sauces (aiolis, mustards, vinegar, creamy salad dressings, tartar sauce)
7 i dont listen to miley cyrus but i love her as a person and i hate hearing people's opinions on her like "i miss the OLD miley" she is more herself than ever
8 i dont like the beatles
9 i actually love school
10 i hate those people who believe they are a profound and "different" person and try to play the character of the nerd who is actually cooler than everyone else and like john green and tumblr poetry because being THAT person is just as pretentious as being a stereotypically popular person
11 i hate halloween and thanksgiving
12 i like christmas bc u get stuff and people who say "thats not what xmas is about" are wrong bc the little kid doesnt wake up on dec. 25th and say "MOMMY DADDY JESUS IS BORN"

Last edited:

Sophia

I can't imagine anyone bragging about having a disability, mental illness, being gay, or being trans, seeing as these people face hate crimes, discrimination, and abuse for reasons that are out of their control. It's cute how you than proceed to call them fools after your first remark made zero sense. You're a fool for posting such a moronic post. Please follow the short tutorial below and help make vmk a better place.

Step 1:
http://i.imgur.com/TvLXLu8.jpg
you're great and this post is great bless you

starwars

junglejim4322@yahoo.com
actual unpopular opinions:

- older gaming systems are better than new ones
- back dimple and hip piercings are unbelievably stupid
- taylor swift is overrated
- kingdom hearts is the best game ever made
- water is awful
- twlight was great
- frozen is THE MOST OVERRATED THING ON PLANET EARTH
- studio ghibli has made the best movies ive ever seen whether its animated or live action
- i dont find the franco brothers really hot
- anime is awesome
- snapchat is stupid
- beards are gross and never look good on anyone
- hedgehogs arent cute
- dogs are better than cats
- waist high shorts are ugly
- kevin was the best jonas brother
- battle royale is better than the hunger games
- kendall and kylie are overrated
- AHS: Freakshow is AWFUL
im so sure theres more but i cant think of them :///

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
• apple products are the best.
• dc comics is slightly better than marvel.
• khloe kardashian is the best kardashian.
• michael jackson was the greatest dancer & singer that ever lived.
• green arrow should get his own movie.
• lipgloss is not cute, lipstick is better.
• diet coke over pepsi.
• french fries are one of the best foods created.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
  • Oreos are better than people
  • Oreos > humans
  • Oreos > living things (except babies and animals)
  • Oreos r superb
  • Oreo items in game would make everything better
  • Iggy Azalea is talented and has some great songs.
• khloe kardashian is the best kardashian.
oK this is true but she's def tied with my home gurl kourt

kiddy

actual unpopular opinions:

- older gaming systems are better than new ones
- back dimple and hip piercings are unbelievably stupid
- taylor swift is overrated
- kingdom hearts is the best game ever made
- water is awful
- twlight was great
- frozen is THE MOST OVERRATED THING ON PLANET EARTH
- studio ghibli has made the best movies ive ever seen whether its animated or live action
- i dont find the franco brothers really hot
- anime is awesome
- snapchat is stupid
- beards are gross and never look good on anyone
- hedgehogs arent cute
- dogs are better than cats
- waist high shorts are ugly
- kevin was the best jonas brother
- battle royale is better than the hunger games
- kendall and kylie are overrated
- AHS: Freakshow is AWFUL
im so sure theres more but i cant think of them :///