Tattoos

First tattoo contains the words "Just have a little faith" with the outline of a paper crane. Looks like this:

Yes, Prison Break fan. Not really because of PB tho. It's more symbolism than anything. PB just helps :D

I have 6 x: lol I have a biohazard symbol on my left ankle, a claddagh on my right ankle, a gypsy on my right thigh, a garter on my left thing, stars and hearts (symbolic) on my shoulder blade, and "I may not see you but I can feel you" on my left arm

plunderpirate

I have three. The first I got is about the size of a quarter and is a mickey head silhouette in white ink on my shoulder (my hidden mickey). For the times I worked at Disney. My second is a date in roman numerals that shows the date I came out to everyone. And the third is a silhouette of a 747 for my time as a flight attendant.

My next is gonna be another silhouette of peter pan on my ribs, just under my armpit!

MoitaRose

Bearded Dragon, Dog, & Beta Lover <3
I have 2 as of now. The first is a Celtic trinity knot with the word sisters around it in both of my sister's handwriting on my hip and the second is on the front of my arm and it's Mr. DNA from Jurassic Park and says "Life Finds A Way".

Enemy

eloquent elephant
I have four!! 4 arrows on the side of my wrist, on my inner bicep I have two hands pinky promising bc my best friend and I got matching tatts. On my other arm I have one that says "warrior" and then, my favorite...
sorry it's upside down hahahaha

Shadows

I have half my arm sleeve done so far! I have a celtic knot that is intertwined with california poppies and it has fireman axes in the middle on my lower arm and on my inner bicep i have a mandala with a yellow butterfly in the middle. i got all of these for my dad who passed away this year. he was a firefighter and passed away in the line of duty. he also had the celtic knot and fireman axes on his arm!

I'm planning to do an automail-esque legging when I can afford to start the sessions. I'm wanting it to be like the skin is wearing away to a robotic limb underneath, but I don't want it to include my foot. I'm looking at starting it next year and I'm pretty stoked.