New items we DON'T want to see in game

Cone hat.

Oh wait, that's not new..
and oh wait, that's been released :)

why does that exist

Tohrukun

also not avatar items please! haha it already bothers me a lot that disney is making a whole land dedicated to the soon-to-be franchise in animal kingdom ugh :sick:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
more Doctor Who items

yes, i'm aware a lot of you guys love Doctor Who, but it doesn't have much of a place in a disney-themed game, sorry
Same. That gas masks were fine, but come on, I play this game because it's about Disney. I like Doctor Who but I just don't want random Doctor Who items, or even a whole month about it.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit ears. Someone came up with a concept for them before, and albeit the concept design for them was good imo, the actual idea of them and their aesthetic drives my OCD bananas lol. I can't do it, they bug me. :eee: :sweat:

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Anything involving anime. I know I'm gonna get hated on for this but anime items are kinda strange and don't belong on the game.

Tohrukun

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit ears. Someone came up with a concept for them before, and albeit the concept design for them was good imo, the actual idea of them and their aesthetic drives my OCD bananas lol. I can't do it, they bug me. :eee: :sweat:
what?? but oswald is so lovable!! :hearts:

dont outcast him more!! :cry:

Anything involving anime. I know I'm gonna get hated on for this but anime items are kinda strange and don't belong on the game.
i agree, even though i would love merch for my favorite animes :halcyon:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
what?? but oswald is so lovable!! :hearts:

dont outcast him more!! :cry:

i agree, even though i would love merch for my favorite animes :halcyon:
I love Oswald to bits! It's just if you see the concept design for his ears, they just look off and somewhat creepy. Maybe if they're done in a dark black? But any other color is questionable to me. :blue: