New items we DON'T want to see in game

C

Celluloid

more Doctor Who items

yes, i'm aware a lot of you guys love Doctor Who, but it doesn't have much of a place in a disney-themed game, sorry
:P We still haven't added a Doctor Who item yet. WE STILL HAVE A FREEBIE BEFORE WE ARE ADDING MORE.
Because we're still sticking with the story that the gas mask isn't Doctor Who
Next you're going to add a big blue 1960s London Police Box and call it Tawdess (not to be confused with Tardis) with the justification that Walt happened to have some crazy dream as a child about a time and space traveling police box that in no way has any relation to Doctor Who just so we can hold onto that Doctor Who freebie card until we can conjure up another story to justify adding more Doctor Who items
Right ;) ;) ;) Right ;)
Yes, clearly it will simply be celebrating international communication methods. :P

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
I disliked the bird hat. sorry guys

Just Kingdom Hearts, which isn't really an anime, but also Disney related:please:
I second this! :wave:
Think of the possibilities starting with a organization cloak with a hat and a shirt and if you put it together it looks like the cloak and without the hat it looks like you put the hood down. ekkk :)

Just Kingdom Hearts, which isn't really an anime, but also Disney related:please:
I second this! :wave:
Think of the possibilities starting with a organization cloak with a hat and a shirt and if you put it together it looks like the cloak and without the hat it looks like you put the hood down. ekkk :)
imagine the possibilities

an indiana jones jacket and hat would be neat though

:P We still haven't added a Doctor Who item yet. WE STILL HAVE A FREEBIE BEFORE WE ARE ADDING MORE.
Because we're still sticking with the story that the gas mask isn't Doctor Who
Next you're going to add a big blue 1960s London Police Box and call it Tawdess (not to be confused with Tardis) with the justification that Walt happened to have some crazy dream as a child about a time and space traveling police box that in no way has any relation to Doctor Who just so we can hold onto that Doctor Who freebie card until we can conjure up another story to justify adding more Doctor Who items
Right ;) ;) ;) Right ;)
Yes, clearly it will simply be celebrating international communication methods. :P
OMG dying... LOL

I like Doctor Who items.. though I don't think they should go overboard with "Non-disney" items.

I do want to see kingdom hearts items.

Items...I don't want to see..More recolors. They're getting monotonous..

Targaryen

down w/ princess outfits, in with villain outfits. Like how are you gonna have a Jafar and Maleficent hat but no outfit!?:(:(:(

* I did appreciate the Queen of Hearts outfit tho

down w/ princess outfits, in with villain outfits. Like how are you gonna have a Jafar and Maleficent hat but no outfit!?:(:(:(

* I did appreciate the Queen of Hearts outfit tho
I would LOVE to have more villain outfits! And yellow princess ;)

But I do NOT want to see basically anything that was released in the last month of VMK. Those ugly straw hats, and the gator hats or whatever they're called. Yuckie.

mark

10 mins late to everything
Trust me, I LOVE Doctor Who
But I hate seeing it in-game.

SINCE WHEN DO YOU SEE SPONGEBOB IN VMK OR JERSEY SHORE HAIR all of a sudden we have Ghast Masks :P

SINCE WHEN DO YOU SEE SPONGEBOB IN VMK OR JERSEY SHORE HAIR all of a sudden we have Ghast Masks :P
I saw that on my first day in vmk and asked about it. VMK_Energy himself told me it wasn't from Doctor Who. I forgot what he said it was from though xD

I saw that on my first day in vmk and asked about it. VMK_Energy himself told me it wasn't from Doctor Who. I forgot what he said it was from though xD
They try to tell us that the Masks aren't from Doctor Who, but they totally are. It was made as a surprise for Amy (who happens to be a Doctor Who fan) and is from the episode 'The Empty Child'. They insist that it isn't so we don't complain about non-Disney items in VMK. :P

As for things I don't want to see in-game, well...

NO BRIGHT RECOLORS. I'm fine with recolored items, but if you're going to recolor them, don't make them bright red/blue/green/yellow. They're an eyesore. More along the lines of navy blue, maroon, and golden rod please. o3o

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
more Doctor Who items

yes, i'm aware a lot of you guys love Doctor Who, but it doesn't have much of a place in a disney-themed game, sorry
The only item in game is the 'Are You My Mummy?' Gas mask... I don't think any more DW items are being planned.