My Perspective on Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Amy, I respected you, but as long as you keep Kali and Absolem on staff, I will no longer play this game. You lost a lot of amazing staff members over this issue, which could have been resolved with removing the problem, but now you decide to promote the problems? Sorry, but goodbye.
me rn^^^

even if some things were picked off on what abs said (someone posted on abs's thread about it) does she REALLY care for us?? sorry i don't see caring in someone if they are complaining about us whining.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
She's proved herself to be trustworthy to me. Sure, she said some bad things, but she regrets saying them, and everyone makes mistakes. I promise pretty much everyone who is criticising her right now has said worse.
lots of people mess up. BUT THERE ARE STILL CONSEQUENCES. this excuse of "everybody messes up" is totally invalid because it's basically saying "everybody messes up so what? forgive them??? move on."

Crax

I am so glad that Amy finally posted, it was what most of us had been waiting for.
Thank you for Amy for coming forward and posting.
However, I was not able to read your entire post because I was not about to read you victimizing yourself.
I understand that you felt hurt by some of the staff, but that is real life.
They were expecting YOU to be the leader, as many of us in the community are expecting right now.
You mentioned yourself that there were wrongs, the past cannot be changed but the present can be FIXED.
I found this entire post that you wrote a tad-bit "shady".
You continue to say that you are for us, as well as Kali and Abs, but 90% of us read the logs. We know who was for us.
As you can see, you have left an entire community disheartened and full of distrust.
Stop trying to act like you are in the one who got hurt the most, we have to watch the people we trusted crumble to the ground.
We lost an amazing month thanks to this.
We lost some of the best staff any virtual game has ever seen.
And we are going to lose some of the most awesome, amazing players.
I hope you realize what your actions have done for the game that you created and loved.
I hope it looks good on your resume for keeping it up this long,
but other than that I do not see this game going any farther without resignation. (oh and I'm not going to name names).

Dinly

Professional Pothole Dodger
She's proved herself to be trustworthy to me. Sure, she said some bad things, but she regrets saying them, and everyone makes mistakes. I promise pretty much everyone who is criticising her right now has said worse.

When will it be enough. How many mistakes of the same actions can be replayed, I have nothing against you, just stating the fact that she has committed the same crime multiple times. What are they all accidents?

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
As a person in a leadership role myself.. This just disgusts me...
How dare you defend someone who has said/some such terrible things.
I UNDERSTAND people make mistakes, we all are human, but this is just... It's shocking to me.
I tried to be grateful to you, and keep you out of this whole thing and just fight against the person who obviously started this, but when you just keep on defending.. wait no praise her for her actions, it baffles me!

I'm sorry if I come off super mean but it's time for you to know what's wrong in all this.

MamaNutty

@Amy you have always asked & listened to this communities concerns. I think you claim to have recreated the game for the "players"!In less than a week 6 staff have left along with numerous well respected players... All because of the 2 remaining Admins. Just food for thought!
If the players are not happy... Maybe there is no need to even continue all your hard work & dedication. These 2 admins will be under the microscope by all players,eventually will slip up again.. But might be to late after losing so many players.Just my thoughts on this entire situation.

I'm not sure if we're still opening applications, it gets talked about a lot and I think we are, but I can't promise anything just in case.
Although that disappoints me, I still trust your decision and I, unlike most people on here, am willing to give them a chance. Thank you for answering my questions promptly. I'm sorry you and your staff team are under fire. Just to make this clear to everyone: I stand by the staff because of their apologies and their whole side of the story matching up with the portions that were posted.

Long live MyVMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.