Votes: 5 10.6%
  • it needs to be here now

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • i rigged it.

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

Grantairee

France before pants.
Okay SO I have finally gotten somewhere with these requests and I will put them in order below!
Let me know if there is anything I should change!
@Sempiternal (I have yet to finish the other part of yours!)
@PuffTheMagicDragon
@Primmy
@LazyBunz
@Alice (ill clean up the coloring more tomorrow!)
@Evehist (still have to do the background up a bit!)

If there is anything at all that you would like me to change before let me know or else these are all yours!

Kelsey

468962a38413a867755572d4831cd497.png
i'll pay 2k for the color version! (i would like something that kind of looks like lazy bunz one but whatever you think is the prettiest!)

Grantairee

France before pants.
Tbh I know you're doing one for me and my girlfriend already but can you draw my cats
Hahahhaha I can try I'm not the best at drawing animals but id love to give it a shot!
It may take me awhile (like a few days) considering I'm a bit behind on commissions :o
Send me a pic of them!

Can I have the colored one? c: I'll pay 5k c:[DOUBLEPOST=1441206901][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and I forgot to add can I have mine with light green eyes, dark short brown hair, and a fair skin tone. I'm not sure on the pose I want XD

Attachments

Last edited:

Grantairee

France before pants.
View attachment 7188
i'll pay 2k for the color version! (i would like something that kind of looks like lazy bunz one but whatever you think is the prettiest!)
Of course! gimme an eye color, any other colors you need me to know, and probably a few days and I'll have it ready!

Can I have the colored one? c: I'll pay 5k c:[DOUBLEPOST=1441206901][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and I forgot to add can I have mine with light green eyes, dark short brown hair, and a fair skin tone. I'm not sure on the pose I want XD
Totally! I'm may take me a few days to get to your order but its on my list!
So waist up or full body? Also what size: avatar, signature, or just a picture for fun!

Of course! gimme an eye color, any other colors you need me to know, and probably a few days and I'll have it ready!

Totally! I'm may take me a few days to get to your order but its on my list!
So waist up or full body? Also what size: avatar, signature, or just a picture for fun!
:D can you make it waist up and avatar c: thanks :cloud9:

if youre still doing this can you draw my character ;;
my child.png
im looking for a sig or an avatar if thats okie
thanks ;;
i'll pay however much it is.. i think this would b 5k?? idk ;u;

oh brown eyes btw