• it needs to be here now

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • i rigged it.

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

Grantairee

France before pants.
@Jaded @RockStar_PoohBear @mark
Hey guys! ive added you too the list however I cant start on your orders till I catch up with the ones I have already!
I promise I am actually working on catching up, life just is getting to be a lot of work on its own right now!
Just know that I got your order it just may take a while to get to it as I go in order who when people ask! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1441406837][/DOUBLEPOST]@AwesomeKool YO girly Ive finished the color!
tell me if anything needs to be changed!

(also please note that I will send you the unwatermarked version after I get paid :o a few people have yet to even comment on the work I did for them and im scared im starting to waste my time for nothing in return) ;)

Last edited:
eeekkk can you add me to the list too?? i'll edit this later with the information @Grantairee

edit:
- pic of avatar or what you want me to draw i sadly cannot upload an image because imgur is being stupid so here's a link http://www.myvmk.com/profile/Rosey
- EYE COLOR- dark brown (please make winged eyeliner? ;o; )
- color changes (ex: hair, skin tone, clothing) dark red hair like in my signature, uh pale, A SWEATER IDK WHAT SWEATER BUT LIKE BLACK/GREY with my black flip hat
- size: bust/profile pic size

Last edited:

Grantairee

France before pants.
omg guys okay so i was hard at work sketching everyones stuff (even some of the newer ones!) AND i spilled adult grape juice ALL OVER MY SKETCHBOOK!

i am trash and now sitting in my bathroom trying to dry it with a hair drier i think i saved most of my work its just all purple now!
anywAYS i promise im gettin stuff done jsut slowly and with a lot of unforseen delays

RebeccaRock

Hi @Grantairee - Thanks for meeting up yesterday. Here is the information I still needed to get to you.

Here is my avatar
RebeccaRock_Intro_Avatar.jpg
I really liked the drawing you did for AwesomeKool and LionThePirate, so along the lines of that for me with pirate theme.

Eyes: Blue-Greenish
Hair style: Same type as AwesomeKool, but light brown/blonde
Head wear: I like the Jasmine head piece (the stone not to large), but only smaller hoop earrings (similar to hoops from the pirate bandanna, but not as big as that)
Drawing type/size: Similar to the AwesomeKool / LionThePirate color drawing

Let me know if you have any questions

Last edited:

Grantairee

France before pants.
omg okay so I finally got back to working on these and i promise i am almost done with the first batch of commissions! (only one more after these!) and then its on to the Second batch! i can not even begin to express how sorry i am that it is taking me so long!
im so grateful for all of your patience with me!
@cuipet @Kelsey anways let me know if i have to change anything!!

okay so i accidentaly did fall colors before remebering you wanted pastel so i recolored it quickly but let me know if you need them changed even more i wont be mad! Fall colored one:
and the more pastel ish one:

and the other pic you asked for!

Kelsey

omg okay so I finally got back to working on these and i promise i am almost done with the first batch of commissions! (only one more after these!) and then its on to the Second batch! i can not even begin to express how sorry i am that it is taking me so long!

okay so i accidentaly did fall colors before remebering you wanted pastel so i recolored it quickly but let me know if you need them changed even more i wont be mad! Fall colored one:

OHHHHH MY GFODNEFEBHFHF I LOVE ALL OF THEM OMG!!!!!!! I NEED THEM ALL

mark

10 mins late to everything

not mine but i love kelseys!!!! :)

Things I need to know about your order:

eye color: brown, hair color its a blue/teal color. with the flower crown please :D (same as my avatar ^)
- size:
• signature size
- full body or bust? Bust
with my name on it: coolbluePiglet if you can add a little piglet at the end thatd be cool, if not thats okay too. I like how you do all the other ones such as kelseys or yours.
Ill pay you 5k.
Thank you and I see you have a lot so take your time (:

Grantairee

France before pants.
@cuipet I take it all back I'm redoing yours because I don't like it and I have a better idea! :)

Sorry for the extended wait now but I promise to be done with the new one tonight![DOUBLEPOST=1441750229][/DOUBLEPOST]@cuipet DONE...... again :D

Last edited:

cuipet

@cuipet I take it all back I'm redoing yours because I don't like it and I have a better idea! :)

Sorry for the extended wait now but I promise to be done with the new one tonight![DOUBLEPOST=1441750229][/DOUBLEPOST]@cuipet DONE...... again :D
I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU :) I should be on thursday night to give you some cash cash :D