• it needs to be here now

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • i rigged it.

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

Grantairee

France before pants.
-Mickey Mouse voice- Oh boy! :D
This got waaay more popular than I thought it would thank you all so much!!

Because of school and my work load getting bigger commissions are now CLOSED!

If you missed my open slots just gimme a week or two to catch up to the requests I have now and I will be back open for buissness! Thanks!

Prices: (+2k per extra person!)
sketch- free
line art- 2k
colored -5k

Honor Code:
So I basically never use a watermark because I forget almost EVERYTIME, but honestly if I finish what you've asked for please pay me. It takes quite a while per picture and I need the money in game. If you dont like it let me know and I can change it or scrap it, but if you save it at all to your computer please pay me. PLEASE. its not fair to me or to everyone else who paid for theirs! Thanks!
Things I need to know about your order:
- pic of avatar or what you want me to draw
- EYE COLOR
- color changes (ex: hair, skin tone, clothing)
- size:
• signature size
• doesn't matter (usually pretty big)
- full body or bust? (Note: bust works best for avatar profile pictures)

some examples of my work are below :)

yes... I do love drawing witches. No, I don't know why.

thanks a million!

Last edited:

Gandalf

ya'll ruined this game
Aw thanks! & you're welcome :-)
I'm looking for a new sig or avatar so I was hoping for my vmk character to be drawn
I adore your sig!

Last edited:

Grantairee

France before pants.
Aw thanks! & you're welcome :-)
I'm looking for a new sig or avatar so I was hoping for my vmk character to be drawn
I adore your sig!
thanks! i can draw you a sig! give me till tomorrow night and ill have it done

I'll pay 2k for a colored one! Your artwork is so pretty :)
Here's my avi, but can you make me look more elven/pixie-like?
omg thank you so much!!! id love to draw you elves and pixies are my FAVORITE! lol anyways ill have it done by tomorrow!

(ps you never have to pay if you dont like it or want me to redo it till its right! cause want you to be happy!)

Grantairee

France before pants.
Can you surprise me with something, I have enough money for either. Surprises are always fun. :)

Here's my avatar
yes i promise i will create something for you !! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1440892642][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love the colors light purple like my hair and pink ^_^ pretty much baby colors :D!
My in game name is LazyBunz

I like cute kawaii stuff! I will pay you in credits
oohhhh i love cutie pie stuffffff
gimme a day or two i promise to have it done

Grantairee

France before pants.
I promise I am getting to them all in order, today was just much more hectic than i thought it would be!

i hope to have them all done by wed (and by all I mean the 3 I havent started yet too! ) Thanks for your patience<3

p.s. these are super rough drafts! they will probably change pretty drastically once i use my tablet!

I would like a colored one please. (with blue eyes)

and if you could put Lionthepirate with me (my fiancee), I'll pay 5k. (brown eyes and slightly lighter skin than me)

Thank you :)

Last edited:

Grantairee

France before pants.
oh god your lil drawings are cute hello if you aren't too overwhelmed could you possibly draw me and @stacysdad together :cool: (idk what everyone else is paying but I'll pay credits for it too!!)

Are you two a couple or related or friends cause choosing a pose can get pretty award if you two are siblings and I make you cuddle :o lol.

Also Do you guys happen to play videogames cause I have this pose idea that I'm dying to try out but if you don't it won't make much sense :P and if you do..... Who's better :P

Also to @AwesomeKool

Last edited:
Are you two a couple or related or friends cause choosing a pose can get pretty award if you two are siblings and I make you cuddle :o lol.

Also Do you guys happen to play videogames cause I have this pose idea that I'm dying to try out but if you don't it won't make much sense :P and if you do..... Who's better :P

Also to @AwesomeKool

It doesn't matter what we play, I usually win, tho we haven't really had the chance to play video games per say, its usually board games and cards or potc and hm Also to note, she is slightly taller than me. If you do a cuddling one, I'm the one being cuddled typically.

Grantairee

France before pants.
It doesn't matter what we play, I usually win, tho we haven't really had the chance to play video games per say, its usually board games and cards or potc and hm Also to note, she is slightly taller than me. If you do a cuddling one, I'm the one being cuddled typically.
Wooooo I got this! cuddling it will be! well hugging but I'm excited to draw it!

Stacysmom

I've got it going on

Also to @AwesomeKool
Lol omg we're a couple and we do play videogames so you could totally go for the pose idea I'm sure it'll be adorable!!! (also idk if it's ok but could it be colored if possible)

Grantairee

France before pants.
Lol omg we're a couple and we do play videogames so you could totally go for the pose idea I'm sure it'll be adorable!!! (also idk if it's ok but could it be colored if possible)
Of course I just need colors like of eyes and hair and stuff!! And yay!!! Gaming couples are the best