• i rigged it.

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

Grantairee

France before pants.
I can't believe I'm actually posting this, but:

This is Fluffus she is the queen fluff of my house
And this is Stinky and she is really stupid but very energetic and playful
Omg I'm gunna die they are so cute!!! I'll do my best![DOUBLEPOST=1441212405][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi would you be able to make this character a skater if possible?

Full body obviously please and just a pic for fun :)
if youre still doing this can you draw my character ;;
View attachment 7194
im looking for a sig or an avatar if thats okie
thanks ;;
i'll pay however much it is.. i think this would b 5k?? idk ;u;

oh brown eyes btw
Hi! With my current work load I'm actually closed for Comissions right now! However once I catch up to the requests I have now, you two will be first on the list for new ones! (If you'd still like a pic that is :) )

I am approximating my Comissions to be reopened in a week or two! It really depends on how much work school and life begin to be!
Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1441225274][/DOUBLEPOST]@cuipet I forgot to ask for your eye color! :surrender:

what is it? ;)

Last edited:

Grantairee

France before pants.
I am so sorry this is taking longer than I though it would! I just have this nasty habit of either getting majorly distracted, busy, or most usually falling asleep! I am in the mode right now though and should have a few more done today!
thanks so much for all of your patience :hearts:
as an apology I offer you a representation of me last night :
yes I dream about halloween and yes I totally drooled.[DOUBLEPOST=1441231092][/DOUBLEPOST]@Primmy Fixed the eyes! <3

Last edited:

cuipet

Omg I'm gunna die they are so cute!!! I'll do my best![DOUBLEPOST=1441212405][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi! With my current work load I'm actually closed for Comissions right now! However once I catch up to the requests I have now, you two will be first on the list for new ones! (If you'd still like a pic that is :) )

I am approximating my Comissions to be reopened in a week or two! It really depends on how much work school and life begin to be!
Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1441225274][/DOUBLEPOST]@cuipet I forgot to ask for your eye color! :surrender:

what is it? ;)
My eye colour is hazel but its more light green ! :)

Kelsey

Of course! gimme an eye color, any other colors you need me to know, and probably a few days and I'll have it ready!

Totally! I'm may take me a few days to get to your order but its on my list!
So waist up or full body? Also what size: avatar, signature, or just a picture for fun!
green eyes please and waist up! :)

Grantairee

France before pants.
@Stacysmom @stacysdad
okay so i am having WAY too much fun with this one (while simultaneously reaffirming to myself that I am the WORST at drawing cats, even when using reference photos)
ANYWAYS I ramble too much and long story short is there anything you need me to change before color? (like the pose, the whole thing? you know small stuff) seriously i wont be mad i want you to like the final product!

EDIT: so im obviously sleep deprived considering i forgot to add the actual photo

Stacysmom

I've got it going on
@Stacysmom @stacysdad
okay so i am having WAY too much fun with this one (while simultaneously reaffirming to myself that I am the WORST at drawing cats, even when using reference photos)
ANYWAYS I ramble too much and long story short is there anything you need me to change before color? (like the pose, the whole thing? you know small stuff) seriously i wont be mad i want you to like the final product!

EDIT: so im obviously sleep deprived considering i forgot to add the actual photo
OMG THIS IS SO CUTE WE LOVE THIS SO MUCH THANK YOU, AND THE CATS ARE ADORABLE PLS
There's nothing to change don't worry it's so adorable

Grantairee

France before pants.
OMG THIS IS SO CUTE WE LOVE THIS SO MUCH THANK YOU, AND THE CATS ARE ADORABLE PLS
There's nothing to change don't worry it's so adorable
I'm so glad You guys like it! I'll finish coloring today!

Obviously if you won't have to pay for the cats seperately, unless you want me try try and draw a pic of just them too (I can not guarantee theyre gunna look like cats and not tiny furry aliens tho :o)[DOUBLEPOST=1441300900][/DOUBLEPOST]@Stacysmom @stacysdad
YOOO think I finished but dont hesitate to let me know if you see anything that need changing! :D hope you like it!
Also i couldnt decide between two background colors so you guys get too!

[DOUBLEPOST=1441302880][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey @AwesomeKool okay so i did a SUPER fast line art but my question for you is: should switch your two's spots or keep it the same!
then I can do a cleaner line art!

Let me know! :D

Last edited:

Obviously if you won't have to pay for the cats seperately, unless you want me try try and draw a pic of just them too (I can not guarantee theyre gunna look like cats and not tiny furry aliens tho :o)[DOUBLEPOST=1441300900][/DOUBLEPOST]@Stacysmom @stacysdad
YOOO think I finished but dont hesitate to let me know if you see anything that need changing! :D hope you like it!

[DOUBLEPOST=1441302880][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey @AwesomeKool okay so i did a SUPER fast line art but my question for you is: should switch your two's spots or keep it the same!
then I can do a cleaner line art!

Let me know! :D
The spots are right, you don't need to change it. It looks cute already :D Thank you!

THIS IS SO CUTE LOOK AT MY CATS I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS THANK YOU
We'll pay you 6k (2k for each person, 1k for each cat) whenever works for you, thank you again we love it so much

mark

10 mins late to everything
Nice stuff :)

Request: Colored Full-Body
(happily willing to pay half now/half later)

<< character image >>

additions
- a dull pastel vibe (very similar to your signature, with a speck of vibrance)
- could you make two sizes?
a. an avatar image for the forums (just a zoom-in of the full-body)​
>> if you probably don't know how, just crop the face and resize to avatar size and up the resolution if needed <<
b. a full body for appreciation ♥ aka print it lol if you don't mind​
- could i have faint freckles across my nose please!!!

thank you in advance :)

Last edited: