Flash sale

Should flash sales be implemented?

• No

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 50.0%

• Total voters

Kelsey

i got one :B but i hope no one over prices it and acts like an idiot otherwise i'll be mad

Last edited:

VMKfan

I thought we had an understand back in OVMK when Amy sold stitch hats in the catalogue for cheap, that we wouldn't do this again?

Is this really the future of the game? Why not crates so it's even for everyone?

(This is coming from someone that managed to get one by the way)

Kelsey

100 people is not a lot compared to how many people play myvmk tbh i was surprised that i got one because i barely win anything but they said there's gonna be more of these so it's not just this time :B it's fun and the anticipation of trying to win these things make this game fun and it shouldn't be a negative thing if you didn't win js!

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I'm really disappointed about this flash sale, I wasn't able to log on much less knew about it until it was too late. I was out from pain and stress on finals and I noticed a lot of my friends on here also weren't able to make it from other things irl.

Would it be so bad to please re release it? It's really unfair to us even if there will be another flash sale with something else. I mean now people who are selling the beanie are selling it for astronomical prices and it's getting to be really crazy..

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
I'm not a fan, as it favors the people on summer vacation or those who do not have jobs to work during whatever time these take place. I've seen people selling them for 50+ times what they were sold for...

Atleast with crates, everyone has an equal opportunity to get them.

Peak

Personally, I'm not a fan. Because people who didn't want them for themselves seemed to get them, and now they're selling them for way more than they paid. I just think it's a little ridiculous.
I think so many people are selling is because they didnt like the item.. When practically ALL of VMK is trying to buy a limited time item you dont have time to think just buy[DOUBLEPOST=1463012918][/DOUBLEPOST]
why would you do that
Not as much as a rush.
More people have a chance who may not have last time
Creates a panic ;)
No lag spikes
Kinda goes with the random hide and Seek amy and Kali did a while ago.. Its fun for the players who were on at the time.

I think so many people are selling is because they didnt like the item.. When practically ALL of VMK is trying to buy a limited time item you dont have time to think just buy[DOUBLEPOST=1463012918][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not as much as a rush.
More people have a chance who may not have last time
Creates a panic ;)
No lag spikes
Kinda goes with the random hide and Seek amy and Kali did a while ago.. Its fun for the players who were on at the time.
True but really saddening for players that couldn't log on and also due to lag

Peak

True but really saddening for players that couldn't log on and also due to lag
I feel ya.. I missed it bc i had a lag spike when it came out. No lag all day but with everyone in the room lagged my game for the short second it was available! I just like the excitement it creates and it also helps out players who are trying to get the items they truly want.

I kinda wish HOST prizes were limited to a certain amount so there is a "special" thing about each item. That was one of the things I liked about... Dare I say it.. VFK, Their HOST items were kept to a short and less HOST events(Which is bitter sweet) :)

Amy

Head Administrator
I'm not a fan, as it favors the people on summer vacation or those who do not have jobs to work during whatever time these take place. I've seen people selling them for 50+ times what they were sold for...

Atleast with crates, everyone has an equal opportunity to get them.
Well actually, the idea is we do a lot of these at different times (some even when hardly anyone is on) so that everyone gets a chance to get a rare (not the same item obviously).