Flash sale

Should flash sales be implemented?

• No

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 50.0%

• Total voters
Any time that happened it meant it was already sold out, I was stupid when implementing it and accidentally screwed up the out of stock message. 100 of them sold in less than a second, so a timed release would result in a valueless hat. I was just thinking a fun way to do it in the future, maybe it could come up with a trivia question of some kind that has to be answered correctly for the hat to be bought? That way it's not based on connection speed (I stand by computer speed not being a factor these days, VMK originally came out in 2005 and for the time it had to support really old computers from before that (so many original VMK screenshots were taken in Windows 9x), and whilst Shockwave is quite terrible these days any computer should be on about the same level, unless you are using a computer that literally came with Windows 98 or something).

Only problem with the trivia question is that I would be accused of telling people the answer ahead of time (I'm the one who handles the flash sales so noone else on staff would even have access, it's not on the housekeeping).
really good idea amy! make it something really obscure too! I think thats fair and fun i also really liked the baskets! it got losts of people on and it was so fun and even though people will complain some got hostile. it is what it is, but overall SO fun