Feedback on HOST events!

I was out looking for a vehicle and couldn't log on until 7:20..I have been in queue for almost 40 minutes and am still 19 in line. Why is this quest line moving so slow? I'm guessing you have to do things inside the room before you leave? Waaaaa *cries* I'm so glad it's going until 8:30!

Kinda wish these quests ran a bit longer but that's my problem.

Was out most of the day with things to do. Eh, you can't win them all. And I barely win them cause I'm barely on for them. Wish there was some kind of good alternative but I can't even think of any.

Edit: Thank you Crash for keeping it open longer than scheduled. I got to experience one of the quests so far.

Last edited:

Etain

So I didn't get to do either of the quests, despite getting into the room on time. The 1st quest (poisoned apple) one was bugged. A number of us found once you got to one section you couldn't progress. The Host kept pulling us back in the room to try to "fix" it. Then told us just to do the other quest. I started the other quest, but now it won't progress after the room shut down. So I'm guessing that I don't get to do that one either. This is the very reason I left MyVMK for a long time.

This was the first quest that i was able to make it to. The first quest kept bugging on me but i did call for help and the host did bring me back to the room. It wasn't working still so i decided to try the 2nd quest which i was able to finish. Thank you host_crash for keeping the quest open longer as i was able to try the 1st one again and finish it. They were fun to do!

Horse

Loved the host quest last night. Grateful the event was extended and that Nemo saved the day with my buggy quest :)
Thanks Crash for the awesome prizes - maybe Candy Cauldrons another time?
Keep up the great work. Hopefully we'll see many more quests in the upcoming month.

Finally got to make it into another event tonight! I am happy to write some feedback on Megara's Corn Maze Dash!
From the time I entered the room, I was absolutely in love with the event! It actually looked like a real corn maze! I liked the idea behind the game, combining both a race and teleporter event. My only complaint about this event would have to be the fact that only two players got to play at a time. This slowed the queue down significantly, making it take longer to get in. It took me almost 45 minutes to get into room even though I joined the queue as soon as the room opened. My suggestion for this would be to add a little dash of dash magic (get it? :lol:) so that the players moved slightly faster, and the queue would move quicker as well. Overall, I was very impressed by both the room and the gameplay of this event! Can't wait to play it again!

Edit: Shout out to Meg for seeing a problem in her own event and addressing it! She is always able to make little changes to make her events run a little more smoothly, even on the fly! Also thank you for extending it to give us all a chance to get in, it means a lot!

Last edited:
I was the first one in so didn't have much chance to watch how Megara's maze was handled as I was running almost immediately. I do appreciate the effort the Staff is making to mix up the events into different types. Thanks very much for hosting, Meg!

Horse

I just wanted to share with the staff that I appreciated their help last night when the game froze up while I was doing the quest. Both quests were very well written and the room looked incredible. I can't wait until the next quest event next Sunday!

I just want to say a quick thank you to staff during last night's quests. I had gotten in line for the room 3 times and had dc'ed when I entered all three times. Thank so much for pulling me in so I didn't have to try and wait for a 4th time!

Etain

Went to the good and evil event today. I got turned into a princess and started to race for the chairs....and then I just got booted by the Host! No one had reached the chairs yet and I got booted and given the consolation prize. I don't get this.

Aren't Hosts supposed to follow the rules of the game they put together? Or do they randomly decide that they don't want someone to win?

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
@Etain Hello! Sorry to hear about that! Tonight's game is a programmed game which means there could be some glitches that can happen. We are looking into the situation now and discussing this with the HOST. Thanks for your patience! :)