Feedback on HOST events!

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
I'm kind of disappointed to see only two pin trading events at the same time and day at the end of the month and it seems they were added last minute. I really wanted the pin, but I'm not able to get on either time. Hopefully they will be more events.
The pin trading was a last minute event that was implemented for the remainder of the month. We will try to put more up on the calendar but we can't promise anything because it is based on staff availability. So keep checking back on the websites calendar for more information on that!
With Amy's event canceled for Saturday night, it would have been a great time to replace it with last Sunday's ill-fated quest.
All of @GHOST_Crash 's quests will be coming back on the 30th of this month during different times. Please check the websites calendar for the specific times the quests will be at.

The pin trading was a last minute event that was implemented for the remainder of the month. We will try to put more up on the calendar but we can't promise anything because it is based on staff availability. So keep checking back on the websites calendar for more information on that!

All of @GHOST_Crash 's quests will be coming back on the 30th of this month during different times. Please check the websites calendar for the specific times the quests will be at.
Thank you very much for your response.

I am really disappointed that the quest tonight expired while I was in the middle of doing it. You should allow players to continue the quest even though the event has ended.
Consistency is important. The quests have always allowed you to complete when started. Why the change? Frustrating when you spend time on these and only have five tasks left to complete.

Last edited:
I feel the quests went so much better tonight :) I like them being in rooms players dont have to wait 1/2 the quest time in a que just to even start the quests! I love how you do two different quests and different difficulties as well. Super fun for halloween and great incorporating the Mahalo for a twist!

This was the 2nd quest event that i was able to do. I liked the fact that there was no que was able to do both quests without disconnecting or lagging. They were fun to do:)

Horse

Nice to hang out with players while waiting for the quest to begin instead of alone in a queue for a room. Great idea!
In my experience, the event ran very well, prizes were cool, and the Q button made good use of time between the two quests. I'm very impressed with everyone on the staff team this month.

I was trying to post but couldn't from my computer - the tiki tiki room quest was awesome! I did have to restart it once but was able to finish. I didn't realize there were two quests. When/Where was the start for the other quest? Was the prize different from the stitch shirt?

I didn't win but the demon event was so cool!

I was trying to post but couldn't from my computer - the tiki tiki room quest was awesome! I did have to restart it once but was able to finish. I didn't realize there were two quests. When/Where was the start for the other quest? Was the prize different from the stitch shirt?

The other quest was in the JC Dock and the other prizes were black & orange bamboo floors, black & orange tiki idols, and Halloween candy dispensers :) and I did also enjoy the demon factory! Especially the music!!!

Horse

I loved the Demon Factory, too. Amy, if you're reading this, the idea was brilliant!

Horse

I love maze events and I love crates. ← times when you don't mind losing a Host event
Thanks for adding this to the calendar Hosts Dumbo and Nova!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I really enjoyed the maze. The rooms were wonderful to look at, I did not mind loosing because I was enjoying the rooms so much. My favorite was the stretching room. Extremely well done!!!