Feedback on HOST events!

littleone

Ride-A-Thon has been cancelled for the month due to rides not being finished, the loss of some staff members, and issues with designing items. We apologize for this and hope to be doing another Ride-A-Thon in the near future
Here we go again. Room Competition winners are announced and we lose Staff again.
What is going on here?

I don't know how you do as much as you do. The Leota side tables, t-shirts, gates, carpets, quests, crown and Monsters Inc hats and chairs. All the new pins, just wow. I can't even list it all. Thanks for letting us know about the ride-a-thon. Totally understandable. I'm really looking forward to seeing/reading the forum Halloween contest entries!

Sad ;-; I had some trouble with my girlfriend when she tried to get the prize on the quest. We put in a call for help and waited and then put a second one in after waiting a while more, fearing the quest would end. She can't enter the HM game for whatever reason :/ so she can't even get past step 2. @PrincessPetra @VMK_Schweetz

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
@fronkoreo The Mischief Night Quest will be available until 10/31/2016 so don't worry if you are having issues! Please have her try logging into the game again to see if that helps. If it doesn't help just send in another Call For Help and we will assist you accordingly. ;)

So I wanted to add some feedback for the quests yesterday and today!

Last Night's "Mischief Night" quest was fun. However, I was slightly upset by the multiple choice questions. They seemed to almost be throwing away the answers as all of the other answers were in someway related to our staff members. This isn't to say that one or two of the answers couldn't have been that, that always is good for a laugh. However, doing all the wrong answers as them were a little disheartening. I did love how the story line of the quest though! It was very fun to do!

Today's "Sweet Tooth Sleuths" is very fun! I thoroughly enjoyed the story line, and the fact that we needed to pay attention to what we were doing, as opposed to mindlessly doing the tasks. I also liked that Nova has been in the starting room on and off to help with questions and problems that arise! The rooms she built for the quest were fantastic to look at, and I really enjoyed doing it!

Also, as a side note, I want to thank staff for adding a quest, as well as a 33 party, to make up for the fact that the ride-a-thon wasn't able to happen. Also, thanks for the one day sale of some of our favorite items from Halloween's gone by. This was a great way to celebrate Halloween on VMK, so thank you for that!

A big thank you to HOST_Nova for helping me out with my Tomorrowland quests (I had not done them yet and really wanted to do today's Halloween Quest so had to do all of them to get the Space Suit magic required for the quest). I was stuck on one of them that required Main Street but the Halloween overlay seemed to be causing a bit of a problem. Nova fixed it for me and I was able to finish up. I really appreciated her assistance.

I missed the "count head" sale. Anyone know what that was all about? A few people said it was in the Emporium for a couple of hours today. I was in the Emporioun multiple times and never saw it. Was it a flash sale or something?

All the weekday events on the calendar this month say 9:00pm. They have all started at 8:00 though. I'm not home from work by 8:00 eastern. :(
They were at 8pm but yesterday the calendar went weird and the times kept changing for most of the events. Within the space of 2 hours the timings were changed 3 times :shrug:

Thanks Stargirll! I'm just bummed because I won't be able to attend any host events if they are all at that time. They used to be at 9:00 and that was nice, because I usually get home right before that. I know I'm only one person though

Thanks Stargirll! I'm just bummed because I won't be able to attend any host events if they are all at that time. They used to be at 9:00 and that was nice, because I usually get home right before that. I know I'm only one person though
It is sort of unfortunate that most events happen at the same time, however with only a few hosts doing events, its understandable that they only can at certain times! Hopefully we will be getting some more hosts though that will bring some events at different times!

HOST_Karru