5 Stitch Hats

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Well no hat for me. Would be so nice to win one instead of trading for all my rare hats. But then if someone gets one that does not have one rare hat I will be very excited for them :)

NancyD

*I remember you from VMK Captain-Heather*

There's gonna be more than one stitch hat? I only remember a blue one from VMK

aliceblue

I'm assuming IF it is gong to happen it will be the same time as the jester hats and GC are given out
What's this about Jester hats and gift cards being given out?
Ok so that means we need to be online at the right time in order to possibly receive a hat right?
My question also (regarding the dispersal of the Stitch hats). I know how hard it can be to meet up with somebody, even with advance planning. Add the chance factor in and this could take a while. :D

I'm assuming IF it is gong to happen it will be the same time as the jester hats and GC are given out
What's this about Jester hats and gift cards being given out?
Ok so that means we need to be online at the right time in order to possibly receive a hat right?
My question also (regarding the dispersal of the Stitch hats). I know how hard it can be to meet up with somebody, even with advance planning. Add the chance factor in and this could take a while. :D
The post an april fools prank thread, everyone who posted a legitimate prank gets a teal jester hat, and the best one gets a giftcard also