Assassin 11: Revenge of the Nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinglaser

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
It's a free for all
doesn't matter. game apparently started 4 minutes ago. besides hunger games is still running too so how is this going to work?
isn't everyone going to be confused o_O

imo that's not fair bc none of us were formally notified. i'm not trying to make a big deal, i just kinda wanted to play and being killed in the first 4 minutes isn't okay...

laughs @ @Safe for not giving adequate time to allow players to know it started
I literally just woke up pls. I tagged everyone last night in the post where it said when it was starting.
wait what

i didnt know the game started today
i didn't even get a target message or anything lol

@Safe can this not count lol
You didn't get a target message because, as the rules say, it's a free for all. Sly's pic counts, get your partner to bring you back.[DOUBLEPOST=1423311365][/DOUBLEPOST]
doesn't matter. game apparently started 4 minutes ago. besides hunger games is still running too so how is this going to work?
isn't everyone going to be confused o_O
Nothing's happened in hunger games for like the last week, so,,,

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
I literally just woke up pls. I tagged everyone last night in the post where it said when it was starting.

You didn't get a target message because, as the rules say, it's a free for all. Sly's pic counts, get your partner to bring you back.[DOUBLEPOST=1423311365][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nothing's happened in hunger games for like the last week, so,,,

i never got a notification. i would've replied if i had.
@Simone can u bring me back then lol

Erin

Your Objective
  • Go up to the person you want to sabe. You must be within one pixel distance of this person or on the same space as them. (In the following pics, any space on the blue pixels would be valid.)
  • Yell "SABED!" really loudly at them. This is what real nurses do.
  • Take a screenshot of this. Your text bubble and your patient's nametag or arrow + lanyard must be included in the screenshot. Post the screenshot in this thread.
  • Here are examples of correct screenshots:

Status
Not open for further replies.