Assassin 11: Revenge of the Nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinglaser

ty @Skillet for chasing me all over creation and not letting me sit for 2 seconds. gg

Cat

Wait did this start what[DOUBLEPOST=1423319063][/DOUBLEPOST]O guys for some reason I ain't getting notifications for when people tag me this is problematic

Wait did this start what[DOUBLEPOST=1423319063][/DOUBLEPOST]O guys for some reason I ain't getting notifications for when people tag me this is problematic
/: try following the thread i guess?

Also, it was asked whether you could make a "maze room" type thing that doesn't technically block you in but makes it harder to access you. This is fine, as long as access to you cannot be completely blocked by a single person at any point in the room.

Also also, first post has been updated. Both members of team 12 have been sabed, so they are out.

Kinglaser

/: try following the thread i guess?

Also, it was asked whether you could make a "maze room" type thing that doesn't technically block you in but makes it harder to access you. This is fine, as long as access to you cannot be completely blocked by a single person at any point in the room.

Also also, first post has been updated. Both members of team 12 have been sabed, so they are out.
I told Galli I will edit mine when I get back home, so don't fault anyone using mine (or me) until I get back home ok

I told Galli I will edit mine when I get back home, so don't fault anyone using mine (or me) until I get back home ok
If someone wants to use a maze room, they should make their own that's within the rules and not use yours. You're fine, since it was a point that needed clarification.

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
but he was resaved. gg hence the strike through on the first page.[DOUBLEPOST=1423328514][/DOUBLEPOST]unless I interpreted that wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.