Taking users to the parks BiP: September (FULL) and October (Accepting for Waitlist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!
Want to be Born in Park? Whether you had the lovely green badge from being born in the Innovations Center at Disneyland ten years ago, or if it was always on your childhood wishlist, it's amazing to be tagged as a part of Disney Magic!

So, let me help you out with that!
I go to Disneyland every week, or every other week depending on my availability.
I'll be going sometime during the first or second week of August (date to be announced, usually last-minute since all my entertainment money goes to a Disney Pass) , so please let me know if you'd like to be printed out to come with me!

* = Unconfirmed
If you do not reply that you are still in need of a BiP badge by the September 13th, I will move you back to the waitlist, and I will bring someone from the waitlist that has confirmed that they still need to get their BiP!

Group 1: Sleeping Beauty Castle - @KatieM , @Kuzco , @Sempiternal
Group 2: Winnie the Pooh Ride - @Honey , @OriginalJacob , @Lolita
Group 3: Tea Cups - @mark , @OswaldtheRabbit (for ???, check in-game), @Iridessa
Group 4: Haunted Mansion - @KrazyKid , @Animazement , @Glittercathy
Group 5: Pirates - @Quark , @Primmy (for sister, see PM) , @Pirate

~*~​

Waitlist/Pinglist for October's BiP Trip:
@Quark , @Primmy (for sister) , @Pirate , @Ladybird , @colbyJack , @Jaimie_Baby (for AngelKrissy) , [@ZEBRAA , @Mouse! (for Vegas) , @Eternity , @groovydolly , @PIGGIESARECOOL *, @Love *, @Christa *, @Minniee * , @OrcoolDRM10 (orcool) , @MelodySnowblossom , @Moony , @TheBlueSorcerer , @_PurpleRoyal (purpleroyal)

- So how does this work? How will you get my avatar?
I pull it from your VMK Profile for you on the day-of!
http://www.myvmk.com/profile/MOTHSTRADAMUS <--- Example of VMK profile link.
Then I print you out with your group, and take you to the park with me!

- Can I request a ride to have my VMK character's photo taken in front of?
Of course, but please note that since I am doing these in groups, if the majority of your group requests something else, or I can't move you into a group that would refer your ride, then I cannot perform your request. However, I would be more than happy to take a single photo of your character for you in front of the ride of your choice for your photo needs!

- There's no date posted of when you're going.
I tend to go to the Disneyland Resort on a last minute thing. I can guarantee that I will post notice at least 2 or 3 hours beforehand.

- If I don't know when you're going, am I guaranteed my spot?
I go in order of received messages on THIS PARTICULAR THREAD, and your spot is secured in one of this month's groups. Unless you notify me, I will take your avatar with me on the day that I go. This is essentially a waiting list. Waiting for the month, and waiting for the day I go! (I will ping everyone with an update on the latter.)

- Do I need to pay you for you to take me with you?
NO, OF COURSE NOT! A simple thank you is more than enough!

- When will I know that my photo has been taken?
I will tag everyone in each group when their photos have been taken, and then I will send you a conversation with a selection of your group's photos!

- There's no more space, but I wanted to go!
I go to Disneyland a lot. Pretty much every week. This means that I'll be going again in October! If you have haven't found someone to take you with them, you can be guaranteed that you'll be able to check back with me to see if there's a new thread!

Last edited:
PLEASE NOTE:
IF YOU HAVE A " * " BY YOUR NAME, IT MEANS THAT ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CONFIRM THAT YOU STILL NEED YOUR BiP. THIS CAN BE DONE THROUGH A PRIVATE MESSAGE, ON THIS THREAD, OR IN-GAME!

~~~

I have mine but could you get one for my sister. She is Vegas and she still need's a badge. Please and thank you °o°
May I ask what your sister's username is so I can mark it down on the list?

~~~
still room for september? I'd love to be in on it.
Hi there!!! Omg im so happy you are doing this!

Ok so basically, I havent been on vmk for a very long time.. I just started playing again like a month ago. And before that month, I WENT TO DISNEY WORLD...Literally as soon as i got back i decided to log back on to the kingdom and i hear all this talk about being born in the kingdom. It was a very special trip for my family to go to disney world because we never the get the chance to go because its so expensive for us. So, i was very upset after coming home from Disney and realizing it was too late for me to get my badge...:cry: Please take my avatar to the kingdom! We would both appreciate it very very very much :hearts::please:

http://www.myvmk.com/profile/PIGGIESARECOOL
hi do u have room for september?[DOUBLEPOST=1438831797][/DOUBLEPOST] View attachment 6871
If you have room in september for me I would be grateful :)
If there's still room for September, would you be able to take my sister angelkrissy? :) We would be so so grateful!!
http://www.myvmk.com/profile/angelkrissy
If you still have room for September could you take me? I'd love you forever! :)
http://www.myvmk.com/profile/ladybird
I have mine but could you get one for my sister. She is Vegas and she still need's a badge. Please and thank you °o°
if you have room i'd be so thankful if you took me <3

http://www.myvmk.com/profile/nicole
I'm full for September at the moment, but I have marked you all down for October!
If someone does not reply as confirmed for September by the 13th, I will pull you up into September's trip if you're confirmed as needing a BiP Badge still!

Last edited:

Iridessa

Greetings!
Want to be Born in Park? Whether you had the lovely green badge from being born in the Innovations Center at Disneyland ten years ago, or if it was always on your childhood wishlist, it's amazing to be tagged as a part of Disney Magic!

So, let me help you out with that!
I go to Disneyland every week, or every other week depending on my availability.
I'll be going sometime during the first or second week of August (date to be announced, usually last-minute since all my entertainment money goes to a Disney Pass) , so please let me know if you'd like to be printed out to come with me!

* = Unconfirmed
If you do not reply that you are still in need of a BiP badge by the September 13th, I will move you back to the waitlist, and I will bring someone from the waitlist that has confirmed that they still need to get their BiP!

Group 1: Sleeping Beauty Castle - @KatieM , @Kuzco , @Sempiternal
Group 2: @Honey , @OriginalJacob , @Beckyy *
Group 3: @Amyago *, @CatchingClouds *, @Glittercathy *
Group 4: @mark *, @OswaldtheRabbit (for Sanderella), @Iridessa *
Group 5: @KrazyKid *, @joyfuljsol01 *, @Minniee *

Waitlist/Pinglist for October's BiP Trip:
@Quark , @Ladybird , @Pirate * , @Mouse! (for Vegas) , @PIGGIESARECOOL *, @Love *, @Christa *, @Jaimie_Baby (for AngelKrissy) *, @nikholeex3 (nicole) *

- Photos?
Please make sure that I either have a photo of your character, or I can pull it from your VMK Profile for you on the day-of!
http://www.myvmk.com/profile/MOTHSTRADAMUS <--- Example of VMK profile link.

- Can I request a ride to have my VMK character's photo taken in front of?
Of course, but please note that since I am doing these in groups, if the majority of your group requests something else, or I can't move you into a group that would refer your ride, then I cannot perform your request. However, I would be more than happy to take a single photo of your character for you in front of the ride of your choice for your photo needs!

- There's no date posted of when you're going.
I tend to go to the Disneyland Resort on a last minute thing. I can guarantee that I will post notice at least 2 or 3 hours beforehand.

- If I don't know when you're going, am I guaranteed my spot?
I go in order of received messages on THIS PARTICULAR THREAD, and your spot is secured in one of this month's groups. Unless you notify me, I will take your avatar with me on the day that I go. This is essentially a waiting list. Waiting for the month, and waiting for the day I go! (I will ping everyone with an update on the latter.

- Do I need to pay you for you to take me with you?
NO, OF COURSE NOT! A simple thank you is more than enough!

- When will I know that my photo has been taken?
I will tag everyone in each group when their photos have been taken, and then I will send you a conversation with a selection of your group's photos!

- There's no more space, but I wanted to go!
I go to Disneyland a lot. Pretty much every week. This means that I'll be going again in September! If you have haven't found someone to take you with them, you can be guaranteed that you'll be able to check back on the September thread for a slot with me. Said thread will likely be posted in Late-August.
I am posting to confirm that I still need the badge. Thank you so much for taking me!

Status
Not open for further replies.