Blue Inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_PiratesLife

Let me guess... @Thorn and @MamaNutty you are both winners ? First off Congratulations!!!! My hat goes off to anybody who has the creativity to make one of those amazing rooms I saw. I don't even have a room decorated in VMK just storage rooms LOL ...
2nd, I hope you guys get exactly what you want in trading yours away.
3rd, I'm patient. This will not be the only event giving these out and I'm never one to follow the crowd. i have all the things I have from being patient and I've watched the trends from day 1.
Value is a personal perception and if you want something I say go for it.
My personal value of an item is what is going to have a longevity of life.

I will have to say, if this is the only event to give this out, I will eat my words and send flowers to everybody :)

Cheers :)

MamaNutty

@DLR Princess your correct I was a runner up & got (1)!
I'm not getting " A virtual pixel" for mine as I stated!
I agree with you that items " lose value", I'm still waiting for Black Flip to be rereleased & lose value.
Where my disagreement is the 20k:)
I hope you are able to some day manage to pick up that blue inferno for 20k .. Hats off to you:)
* side note* can you send me chocolates instead of the flowers lol!

Last edited:

A_PiratesLife

@MamaNutty , you're right. 20k was a ridiculous lowball offer.. I was just trying to stress the point that "my opinion"
was that they would be more affordable down the road.

I actually didn't realize that anybody would take the statement so literally LOL .. I will make sure to be more realistic in the future :)

hunny_bee

winning 2 of them I am trying to pre sell mine but I am getting a lot of stuff for it. every magic along with silver ears and then some. It will not be cheap to but one for a long time.

Personally I'm trying to trade mine to achieve items that I could not get in the game without it, since I do not have very many 'rares', in fact, i have one thing, and i'm not trading it. If I can't get those things that I want with the bluferno, I have no problem keeping it until I can get them one day. Whether it be an hour after I get the bluferno, or a year, that's all I'm looking for. Sometimes I find it sad when people trade solely based on 'rarity' and not on what they like, but to each their own!

Last edited:

hunny_bee

Personally I'm trying to trade mine to achieve items that I could not get in the game without it, since I do not have very many 'rares', in fact, i have one thing, and i'm not trading it. If I can't get those things that I want with the bluferno, I have no problem keeping it until I can get them one day. Whether it be an hour after I get it, or a year, that's all I'm looking for. Sometimes I find it sad when people trade solely based on 'rarity' and not on what they like, but to each their own!
I totally agree, I'm only going to trade mine for things I really want, one being silver ears and certain magics like invisibility and bat etc. I will only trade for what i want and if I cant get it then i wont trade mine

Lindsay

Personally I'm trying to trade mine to achieve items that I could not get in the game without it........Sometimes I find it sad when people trade solely based on 'rarity' and not on what they like, but to each their own!
You are honestly the only person in this game I've ever seen trade repeatedly for what she wanted and not for what value or rarity things are. Almost everybody else that says this is a hypocrite and would never take less than the "current value" for their items.

But, I have to ask, if you wanted say pink flips and original minnie, but hated inferno, would you honestly take an offer of just the first two and not one for the inferno? I have to wonder if you wouldn't want at least near to the value other people are going to offer. I'm not putting values on anything here, just using examples for the sake of the question.

You are honestly the only person in this game I've ever seen trade repeatedly for what she wanted and not for what value or rarity things are. Almost everybody else that says this is a hypocrite and would never take less than the "current value" for their items.

But, I have to ask, if you wanted say pink flips and original minnie, but hated inferno, would you honestly take an offer of just the first two and not one for the inferno? I have to wonder if you wouldn't want at least near to the value other people are going to offer. I'm not putting values on anything here, just using examples for the sake of the question.
It all goes back (personally) to how I value inferno. For example, I wouldn't trade someone my pink flips for their stitch hat, because I know that would be ripping them off. They could get so much more! So I wouldn't want to be ripped off either. There's always a fine line. For example, I would probably throw in silver ears to my wants. That's a solid amount of items that I would believe to be equal to my own value of the bluferno. I think of it this way, "There are X amount of items I really want right now. How do I value bluferno? Okay, now how many X items seems fair (or equal) to bluferno?" There's always going to be something I'm really interested in, so the opportunities are endless.

Those who are going to be trading Blue Inferno within the first few days are all going to primarily want the same items. Which will possibly make the value of items such as Black Flip, Green Flip, etc, temporarily go up, and Blue Inferno go down. As to whether Blue Inferno will ever go back up to where many feel it should be and be as appealing and/or desirable as Red Inferno. Who knows.

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
I regret trying to sell mine so early because I feel it led many other people to do the same. Sorry to anyone if I decreased the value any. We seem desperate at this point and its not helping anyone, except those who are Buying our pretty magic got cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.