Castle Fireworks is Now Released + Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeypup

Oh my gosh you guys! This is so amazing and in so little time you have accomplished so much, thank you to the staff who have made this game even better than the original VMK! :)

I hope you are able to fix this. Whenever I tried to get shells I had lag or couldn't get into the full room. I think everyone is getting way ahead of me with credits and being able to buy the currently released items so it's been really disappointing.

i love IT! I hope as soon the game updates that any other bugs are fixed. I've been somewhat rusty on my moves since along with everyone...it's been practically: five years!

I wish fireworks was a little bit easier to play on a laptop since that's are only source of credits right now, but I'm so happy and proud of you for actually getting the game up and working

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
Really glad the game is up, but man, is it a nightmare to play with a trackpad and with my right arrow key broken! Trying my best...

Thank you!

Thanks so much Amy, Grizzly, Kevin, Energy, and Jasmine -- for the fireworks magic, fun, and for bringing back something that is so dear to many! And thanks Amy and Jasmine for the game! Just call me if you want a rematch! <3

~Days

View attachment 941

Geggy

Thanks so much Amy, Grizzly, Kevin, Energy, and Jasmine -- for the fireworks magic, fun, and for bringing back something that is so dear to many! And thanks Amy and Jasmine for the game! Just call me if you want a rematch! <3

~Days

View attachment 941
Let me add my thanks to this post as well! Thank you all for bringing back a game so many of us have missed deeply since 2008. Thank you for the magic pin, the fun, and all of your work on our behalf!! I wish I would have been able to stay for a game, but I'm super happy for AmberDaze being able to win a magic pin and play a game with you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.